NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

$9.67 a day. Slightly above minimum wage over here working for my dad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif

A DAY?????
Yeah. Living standards in the P.I. are much lower than in the US (~Php 43.00 : $1 exchange rate). You can meet the basic necessities with that (presumably).

Personally, it's just like an allowance I get working for our family business. I just use the money for going out, paying off my iPhone, LED TV, and buying PS3 games and peripherals.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
But I've been saving up, though.

No wonder lots of people from here want to work overseas there. It definitely helps out their families back here a lot.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif

A DAY?????
Yeah. Living standards in the P.I. are much lower than in the US (~Php 43.00 : $1 exchange rate). You can meet the basic necessities with that (presumably).

Personally, it's just like an allowance I get working for our family business. I just use the money for going out, paying off my iPhone, LED TV, and buying PS3 games and peripherals.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
But I've been saving up, though.

No wonder lots of people from here want to work overseas there. It definitely helps out their families back here a lot.

11.50/hr part time... damn seems like i can't finish school fast enough though, but i will be done in june, then i'll go ham for my bachelors.

11.50/hr part time... damn seems like i can't finish school fast enough though, but i will be done in june, then i'll go ham for my bachelors.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i always thought you lived in minneapolis because of your sn...

Nah... Born and raised here in the Philippines.
smile.gif

zk1MPLS - Zoom Kobe 1 MPLS ed. Was looking for these kicks back in 2006 (4-country hunt lol) Pretty tough to find in my size back then... long story. Anyway, found my way to NT to find a pair.
pimp.gif
NT PI forum definitely helped.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i always thought you lived in minneapolis because of your sn...

Nah... Born and raised here in the Philippines.
smile.gif

zk1MPLS - Zoom Kobe 1 MPLS ed. Was looking for these kicks back in 2006 (4-country hunt lol) Pretty tough to find in my size back then... long story. Anyway, found my way to NT to find a pair.
pimp.gif
NT PI forum definitely helped.

Back
Top Bottom