NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm a broke %%+ college student right now. 
embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You will be BALLIN' when you graduate my dude! Do NOT give up! Wifey is going through struggles right now too...

But I keep telling her, not to give up, she almost there and by that time, she'll be making TWICE my salary.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

You gotta get your work on. If a women makes more than you it's bad. You will lose your mojo. 
It sounds like somebody has self esteem issues.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm a broke %%+ college student right now. 
embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You will be BALLIN' when you graduate my dude! Do NOT give up! Wifey is going through struggles right now too...

But I keep telling her, not to give up, she almost there and by that time, she'll be making TWICE my salary.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

You gotta get your work on. If a women makes more than you it's bad. You will lose your mojo. 
It sounds like somebody has self esteem issues.

i get 12.50 an hour. Im not full or part time, I'm flex. So i only get shifts when they need me or when i need money in my pocket. I once went three months without working then hit them up like can i woke an overnight.

I work as a first responder

i get 12.50 an hour. Im not full or part time, I'm flex. So i only get shifts when they need me or when i need money in my pocket. I once went three months without working then hit them up like can i woke an overnight.

I work as a first responder

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Damn moon cleared 200k Steezy cleared 90k I should of stayed in school I'm doing it all wrong I see. I'm 24 and on suicide watch if I don't clear 6 figures this year

nerd.gif
when did 6 figures become the norm for a 24 year old? thats like a year or 2 out of school. what line of work are you in?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Damn moon cleared 200k Steezy cleared 90k I should of stayed in school I'm doing it all wrong I see. I'm 24 and on suicide watch if I don't clear 6 figures this year

nerd.gif
when did 6 figures become the norm for a 24 year old? thats like a year or 2 out of school. what line of work are you in?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by HOVKid

i've been waiting for new car pickup posts for a little while homie

Lease on the Audi ends in December of this year. Looks like it's gonna be the new CLS 550. My wife still goes with the Escalade. I don't understand it but she wants that, that's what she gets.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

i've been waiting for new car pickup posts for a little while homie

Lease on the Audi ends in December of this year. Looks like it's gonna be the new CLS 550. My wife still goes with the Escalade. I don't understand it but she wants that, that's what she gets.

^$%@.

I make 11 plus tips if I'm tending bar. Usually people tip well at weddings and the lonely brides maids hit me with 10's for entertaining them. Not the digits tho. Yet. So, swag i guess.

^$%@.

I make 11 plus tips if I'm tending bar. Usually people tip well at weddings and the lonely brides maids hit me with 10's for entertaining them. Not the digits tho. Yet. So, swag i guess.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

$100 an hour doing Information Technology consulting for the NYPD.

i remember about a year or 2 ago you said you cleared 200k with some IT certifications. I really didnt want to believe you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son.. I posted my paystub cause some dude called ducktales, and he got tight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What kind of degree do you have?

i remember about a year or 2 ago you said you cleared 200k with some IT certifications. I really didnt want to believe you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom