NT: How much was your first paycheck? Vol. Stackin Paper

i dont remember probably 130 or something

but i didnt cash my checks till i had like 4 of them
pimp.gif

--Maaaan I cant remember my first check. I been workin for over 10 yrs now.
--I can tell you my last check....$811.

--Maaaan I cant remember my first check. I been workin for over 10 yrs now.
--I can tell you my last check....$811.

Probably close to $90 for training, I remember my manager giving every one their paychecks and I opened mine and saw $400 I was like 
eek.gif
but everyone else was laughing I asked what's so funny and my manager told me it was someone else's and he handed me my real one
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Probably close to $90 for training, I remember my manager giving every one their paychecks and I opened mine and saw $400 I was like 
eek.gif
but everyone else was laughing I asked what's so funny and my manager told me it was someone else's and he handed me my real one
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Like $290-something last year. Gave a good chunk of it to my moms as spending money when she went to Orlando.

Like $290-something last year. Gave a good chunk of it to my moms as spending money when she went to Orlando.

First check was $23 or $25 when I was 15 working at Mickey Ds.
Min. wage was like $3 & some change.

First check was $23 or $25 when I was 15 working at Mickey Ds.
Min. wage was like $3 & some change.

$430 working at best buy when I was 17 I went home with $300 extra because of the five finger discount involving iPods.

$430 working at best buy when I was 17 I went home with $300 extra because of the five finger discount involving iPods.

200 working basketball camps. Should have been over twice as much with the hours we worked
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my first real check was ~$140 before tax when I was a bball camp counselor.

Made solid bank landscaping and working at a deli but those paid cash

my first real check was ~$140 before tax when I was a bball camp counselor.

Made solid bank landscaping and working at a deli but those paid cash

200 working basketball camps. Should have been over twice as much with the hours we worked
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom