NT, how much worse can life get?

To sum it up, I'm screwed
-found out I am on academic probation. Can only take 6 credits in the fall
smh.gif

-lost my temper tonight in an argument and broke a tv and punched a hole in the wall. I can't believe I let someone get under my skin like that
mad.gif

-Threatened to get kicked out of the crib. Moms is pretty much done with me
-Got a letter today saying I missed jury duty. Jail may be in the near future
-No car. Long story short, can't drive that vehicle anymore. Don't have a way to work anymore (Go in at 4 am everyday)

I think I need help NT. I've never been this angry before (or at least I never showed it). Things are pretty much over for me. Gotta replace that tv this weekend or I'm gonna either be taken to court or sent to jail. May move in with my pops, if he calls back soon. Just got this job, pays great, and I may have to give it up (started 2 weeks ago).

I really don't know what to say right now.

To sum it up, I'm screwed
-found out I am on academic probation. Can only take 6 credits in the fall
smh.gif

-lost my temper tonight in an argument and broke a tv and punched a hole in the wall. I can't believe I let someone get under my skin like that
mad.gif

-Threatened to get kicked out of the crib. Moms is pretty much done with me
-Got a letter today saying I missed jury duty. Jail may be in the near future
-No car. Long story short, can't drive that vehicle anymore. Don't have a way to work anymore (Go in at 4 am everyday)

I think I need help NT. I've never been this angry before (or at least I never showed it). Things are pretty much over for me. Gotta replace that tv this weekend or I'm gonna either be taken to court or sent to jail. May move in with my pops, if he calls back soon. Just got this job, pays great, and I may have to give it up (started 2 weeks ago).

I really don't know what to say right now.

moments like this make you stronger when you overcome them joebro...just remember that someone always has it worse than you
bruv stay up

moments like this make you stronger when you overcome them joebro...just remember that someone always has it worse than you
bruv stay up

if you're breathing then its not that bad
set up a checklist and list possible solutions for all your problems

if you're breathing then its not that bad
set up a checklist and list possible solutions for all your problems

Back
Top Bottom