NT ... How often do wash your sheets after cuttilingo Vol. love stains

I'm sayin. Didnt wanna thread jack the other thread so we in here. Discuss.

techniques, routines, I'm curious.

Me ... honestly ... after like 2-3 sessions or if its just necessary because the puddle is to big
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Are you trolling or something? What kind of question is this

Its valid. I think this could get either really funny or just discusting. Entertainment none the less ...
laugh.gif

Black sheets / bed covers are a no no. I learned the hard way too ...

Not a good look when your single.

the hell is cuttilingo. not even close to spelling it right. this will be locked within 10 mins

Whats up with all these sex topics on NT lately? I guess it tis' the season
laugh.gif

I usually would wash them after a few sessions

roll.gif
@ eNPhan

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

day after

bingo.

Personally, i feel waiting any longer is gross.

But then again im one of those guys who CONSTANTLY sprays lysol on doorknobs and such because im such a germophobe
ohwell.gif

As soon as she leaves the sheets hit the washer. Depending on the chick I might have to wash them twice sometimes too. !!!+ happens.

we used to have black sheets looking like the aftermath of an all-you-can-eat powdered doughnut competition...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on the real tho', get urself a throw blanket to smash ole girl on, or a duvet cover. u can quickly throw them in the wash and not have to go throughthe pain of washing sheets all the time.

...and baby wipes work wonders for the cleanup process.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

...and baby wipes work wonders for the cleanup process.

eek.gif
They work for that too ... whoa.

I have a lil blanket I use from time to time but I cant grab that errytime. In the moment FTW ...

& EnPhAN, I gotta girl too. Just back in the day ...
smh.gif
@ myself.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

day after

bingo.

Personally, i feel waiting any longer is gross.

But then again im one of those guys who CONSTANTLY sprays lysol on doorknobs and such because im such a germophobe
ohwell.gif

Imma start doing this

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eek.gif
@topic

dog, when i first got with my girl, i.e. she lived with me...

we used to have black sheets looking like the aftermath of an all-you-can-eat powdered doughnut competition...

especially the post-bang naked lay-around?

laugh.gif

any other color, we wouldn't even notice, because it paled in comparison to the black sheets...

laugh.gif

Lol, light colored sheets ftw. The worst part is when your friends would come over right after a session and I would watch them sit on a stain like
sick.gif

We wash our sheets once a week at least. We got two we rotate constantly
laugh.gif

One is navy, the other is white/blue striped. The navy one ALWAYS gots some 'stuff' the next morning
roll.gif

i never clean my sheets. i guess it is pretty gross considering i slept in that exact same spot like 3 hours later last night. its been about 4 times now and istill havent cleaned them

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Lol, light colored sheets ftw. The worst part is when your friends would come over right after a session and I would watch them sit on a stain like
sick.gif

laugh.gif
You see ... this would only happen after I've flipped it thefirst time. Folded it back the second, & stained the other side in clown session #3. Couldnt have my friends see exactly how it goes down in my bedroom. Iwould get the *Prince walking away gif* look ...

laugh.gif
@ Shamwow

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

eek.gif
@topic

dog, when i first got with my girl, i.e. she lived with me...

laugh.gif

any other color, we wouldn't even notice, because it paled in comparison to the black sheets...

laugh.gif
I would watch them sit on a stain like
sick.gif

And you let them
sick.gif
You foul for that.

laugh.gif
word
tired.gif

so unappreciated

Back
Top Bottom