NT.. How often do you drink alcohol?

Srs question... I'm getting to the point where every night I'm pouring something, liquor or beer, like I'm on Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire or something. Not getting wasted but a nice buzz to fall asleep to. Day to day life is just too dull for me, I need to spice up the evenings. I need to just gauge where I'm at relative to other people to make sure I don't have a problem.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Had to read it twice to get it.

For 22 years NEVER EVER. For the past 4 months, a beer or 2 every 3-4 days.

Never drank liquor though. It's disgusting.

Hell I have to force myself to drink beer. Im just in a depression right now. It helps.

I'll be 23 on Thursday.

Im also very afraid to drive while intoxicated. I aint taking NO chances.

yeah, i TRY to drink only socially.

i've found that drinking alone (like coming home after work) just means that you're using alcohol to cope with a bad day or take the edge off the day. to me, that's a bad way to cope. that just leads down a dark road.

it's one thing to go out for a drink with the guys after work and ***** and whine about your life (talking about it with your boys is great to get it out), but it's a whole different thing to do it by yourself because all you're doing is making it all fester inside you and then the alcohol starts using you . . .

Last edited:
Lately I've been drinking 2-3 beers every day whether I'm with people or by myself. I only get drunk roughly once a month, so I wouldn't consider it an issue. I just enjoy beer. 

jagerbombs every week at home. alone or whatever, they're the best.

i binge drink about 2 weekends per month though.

I've had one sober night in the last month.... Sucks cuz the alcohol is really starting to mess with my sleep. 

I usually pour myself a glass of this every night to wind down, if I don't have anything else to do that night. Like study or homework.
I don't drink a lot, I drink often though. Like I never get to the point where I'm drunk. When I can tell I'm close I'm done for the night

Speaking of, does anyone else know of any good affordable single malts?

Srs question... I'm getting to the point where every night I'm pouring something, liquor or beer, like I'm on Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire or something. Not getting wasted but a nice buzz to fall asleep to. Day to day life is just too dull for me, I need to spice up the evenings. I need to just gauge where I'm at relative to other people to make sure I don't have a problem.

u need some trees in ur life

EVERYDAY... I can't find any evidence that says 3 and under beers a day is bad for you... Only articles online advocating this act... But I also couldnt find any evidence online that said smoking trees every day is bad for you, and after a few months of avoiding smoke I have to say it does have a negative effect on your psychology.

But for the time being I'll continue to drink every day. I'm a bar fly, so I rationalize my actions by not only the (possibly purported)health benefits of daily beer consumption but being social as well. I talk to strangers every day and its quite a mental challenge, relating to strangers and breaking down their wall to get them to like you. I went from being an introverted kid, horrible at small talk to becoming quite adept with my interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. I've made tons of connections through drinking everyday. Bartenders (good ones) can be your key to the city.

I also know this beast can only be tamed and never exterminated. I drink a few beers everyday to keep its hunger at bay. Any attempt of sobriety has left me binge drinking by the 14th day into haze of many lost moons. If im not careful the monster within me will grow, but knowing this gives me somewhat the illusion of control.

Tread carefully my friends

Last edited:
I'll find myself drinking about twice a week... I never drink by myself though.

It's always with my friends, or if i go out to a concert/show/bar with my girl.

Lately we've been drinking while watching football... I don't mind, get a cool buzz and just chill...

Only drink when I go to a party or club. I see no point of just casually drinking at home. Pointless imo

I don't drink at all because of a promise I made my parents a while back. But I wonder sometimes if broads consider me lame for that .

Last edited:
When I was working at a restaurant it was about 4-5 times a week. Usually went out after work for a few drinks with my co-workers. But since I quit I haven't had a drop of alcohol in about 2 weeks and don't even feel the need to.

Back
Top Bottom