NT how would you feel if your girl didn't give you what you wanted

b'cos she's against it. for example she doesn't buy you fast food because its unhealthy, but she knows you love junk food or she never gives youmoney for some trees even tho she knows you enjoy smoking and it makes you happy. I'm talking about from time to time not always.

Can't relate I was always man enough to buy what I wanted regardless of what my girl thought.

If she let you do the little things you enjoy, she's not accepting you for who you are. I will never sacrifice who I am for any girl.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Can't relate I was always man enough to buy what I wanted regardless of what my girl thought.
yeah i still do what i want, but i guess my point is why can't she look beyond her feelings to make me happy. once in awhile won't hurt?maybe just once..

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

yeah i still do what i want, but i guess my point is why can't she look beyond her feelings to make me happy. once in awhile won't hurt? maybe just once..

wwe call those people selfish.. talk to her about it

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

yeah i still do what i want, but i guess my point is why can't she look beyond her feelings to make me happy. once in awhile won't hurt? maybe just once..

wwe call those people selfish.. talk to her about it
Yeah, because you wanting to do things that she doesn't want to isn't selfish at all...

You should do the same. She stands up for what she believes in. You're the one that wants to take it away from her. Looks like you're theselfish one.

b'cos she's against it. for example she doesn't buy you fast food because its unhealthy, but she knows you love junk food or she never gives you money for some trees even tho she knows you enjoy smoking and it makes you happy. I'm talking about from time to time not always.
So you mad cause she wont buy you drugs? Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Why would she give you bread for trees? If I was against something I wouldn't support it monetarily either.
When you have some spare bread, get cheifed up or your fastfood fix.
And give her a stoneface.

Sounds like you trying to change her into a servant. lol.

Shes lookin out for you, her not buying that fast food is good. For the weed just cop it your self, or find a friend to split a dime or something with you.

b'cos she's against it. for example she doesn't buy you fast food because its unhealthy, but she knows you love junk food or she never gives you money for some trees even tho she knows you enjoy smoking and it makes you happy. I'm talking about from time to time not always.

how about you get a god damn job

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Why would she give you bread for trees? If I was against something I wouldn't support it monetarily either.
When you have some spare bread, get cheifed up or your fastfood fix.
And give her a stoneface.
Co-sign....Basically why would your girl support you in something she's against, but I suppose there should be a compromise somewhere down theline
ohwell.gif

You mad about weed. I'm sure you knew she didn't like it before you bcame official. So why would you think she would give you money for it?

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Do it yourself. Don't ask her to do it.
what if the thing you want is sex and she's just not in the mood that day
grin.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I call that "Every other Wednesday"
roll.gif

Just get your Tyson on! Whip the snake out and attack the cage
pimp.gif

Warning: Watch out for that "NO" word. They tend to file charges if they say it too much (I learned that from watching COPS)

im kinda the same way wit my girl.
I dont give her money for weed, but I
might buy her a pack of Ports once in
a while, and I dont want her wastin her
money on fast food. Basically I do it, kuz
I care about her health and i kno she does
too, but sometimes I kno she cant do w/o.

I talk maaaad %*+$ tho.

Back
Top Bottom