NT i come to you......

Ok, here it is, im prob 50 pounds overweight
sick.gif
idk how i got to thispoint, i used to ball ALOT for excersise and since ive stopped because of various reasons and ive put on the weight
smh.gif
smh.gif
im 6'2 and at the 300 lb mark
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ive always been a bigger guy, played TE and DE in high school and PF but ive gotten a gut and some man boobege
sick.gif
sick.gif
so NT help, i dont want cut, just toned, can you guys recomend excersizes and a diet plan? i dont eat breakfest and have the drive to join a gym, ijust need to know what to do excersize wise, thank you NT

the easiest thing to start out is limit yourself to 3 meals per day ... its better to eat at least something for breakfast even if its just a granola bar ...but hold yourself to that limit, no snacks, no desserts an hour after dinner etc... etc... then START RUNNING ... just run everyday ... as much as you can ...RUN ...

guarantee in 3 months youll be fine ... its not complicated ...

If you're that much overweight, chances are you're terribly out of shape...

Start WALKING before you start running... Cardio is definitely going to be the big thing, but running before your body is ready to handle it will be adisaster... Start at a steady pace for half an hour a day or whatever for a week or two, and work your way up from there...

Here's a personal tip. If you have money and time, go to a sauna , i guarantee you will lose at least 2, 3 even 4 lbs a day. If you do that everyday pluseating right , i guarantee you will see dramatic result. Celebrities been doing that for years.

You body type and gene is prone to obesity so i guess you gotta continue stay active and eat healthy if you want to lose weight.

And like dudes above me said, you should laid off the sweet snacks and start eating less. Start jogging daily and then run. It helps a lot

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Here's a personal tip. If you have money and time, go to a sauna , i guarantee you will lose at least 2, 3 even 4 lbs a day. If you do that everyday plus eating right , i guarantee you will see dramatic result. Celebrities been doing that for years.
Ig nore that.

Everything else is right though - cut out the snacks and take more exercise and you'll begin to see results.

Here's a personal tip. If you have money and time, go to a sauna , i guarantee you will lose at least 2, 3 even 4 lbs a day. If you do that everyday plus eating right , i guarantee you will see dramatic result. Celebrities been doing that for years.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is a joke right?

edit: by the way, you're more than 50 lbs overweight... 250 is not a healthy weight for somebody 6'2" unless you are jacked. You need to get downto probably 220 at the minimum to be looking healthy.

Just don't feel like it's going to happen overnight - realize that this is a lifelong situation you've got to prepare for, start planning outhealthier meals (even just turkey sandwiches instead of cheeseburgers will make a big difference).. cut back on soda/beer, and get more active again.

It will take awhile no matter what you do at this point - so just start making lifestyle changes now and start chipping away at it.

Cut the portion's of your meals and Walk for a couple weeks then start up running. and if you want to play basketball also. by doing that you'll looseweight and be back in shape

Run wit sumbody dats in shape 3 or 4 times out the week to motivate u, If u run by urself u might stop wheneva u feel like it & wont get a goodwork out......Run up stairs @ a stadium a good 10-15 times, do 5 laps rite after 4 spirnts around the track/field in the sun....Eat 2 salads a day frommcdonalds nuttin else, dont use the dressing that cums wit the salad go to a grocery store & buy sum LIGHT dressing...u gotta fight the hunger..... datswat i did in 2006 i weighted 220 i did the workouts i wrote @ the top....a month & a half later i weighted 184, right now im 178 & ripped in the adsdepartment
pimp.gif
do 100 or more sit ups/push ups a nite, stay away from themilk wit the red top it has a lot of acid & 35 mg of Cholesterol, drink the 2% milk & eat cheerios so ur Cholesterol goes down if it's high....Itworked for me, It just might for u....U GOTTA WANT IT

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Run wit sumbody dats in shape 3 or 4 times out the week to motivate u, If u run by urself u might stop wheneva u feel like it & wont get a good work out......Run up stairs @ a stadium a good 10-15 times, do 5 laps rite after 4 spirnts around the track/field in the sun....Eat 2 salads a day from mcdonalds nuttin else, dont use the dressing that cums wit the salad go to a grocery store & buy sum LIGHT dressing...u gotta fight the hunger..... dats wat i did in 2006 i weighted 220 i did the workouts i wrote @ the top....a month & a half later i weighted 184, right now im 178 & ripped in the ads department
pimp.gif
do 100 or more sit ups/push ups a nite, stay away from the milk wit the red top it has a lot of acid & 35 mg of Cholesterol, drink the 2% milk & eat cheerios so ur Cholesterol goes down if it's high....It worked for me, It just might for u....U GOTTA WANT IT

Glad it worked for you - but eating just 2 salads a day isn't the way to go about it. You should be eating 5-6 smaller meals a day to keep your metabolismgoing. If you starve yourself (which is basically what you're prescribing) your body will just begin "eating" muscle - you'll lose weight,but you'll be a flabby, scrawny dude.

Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

Ok, here it is, im prob 50 pounds overweight
sick.gif
idk how i got to this point, i used to ball ALOT for excersise and since ive stopped because of various reasons and ive put on the weight
smh.gif
smh.gif
im 6'2 and at the 300 lb mark
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ive always been a bigger guy, played TE and DE in high school and PF but ive gotten a gut and some man boobege
sick.gif
sick.gif
so NT help, i dont want cut, just toned, can you guys recomend excersizes and a diet plan? i dont eat breakfest and have the drive to join a gym, i just need to know what to do excersize wise, thank you NT

First you need to face the facts and realize that you are wayy more than 50 pounds overweight. Accept that and don't compare yourself to "back in theday" and you will have the right frame of mind.

This has to do with your diet to not just your workout plan. More water, smaller portions, less fastfood, etc. You need to eat breakfast tho because thathelps speed up your metabolism. Cereal and fruit or yogurt can be breakfast nothing big. Then make sure you arent eating at night. Have a cutoff time foryourself. When you eat at night its worse because you don't work it off.

Find a good cardio routine and work your butt off literally...goodluck.

I'll co-sign on the running and eat better, but you also need to get more sleep. Its tough trying to be up all night and then getting up early. Eat right,exercise and sleep. You should be good by the end of the year. Keep us posted with your progress. I'm still trying to drop 30 of 40 lbs. The first 10 wereeasy, now its getting challenging.

Salads are real good, as well as grilled foods. Eat a lot of chicken, turkey and fish.

Back
Top Bottom