NT I got a car repo question ?

What's going on? So basically my question is at what point does a car get repossessed ? I am currently 2 months behind due to financial issues I had to pay first. I get paid next Thursday 4-12(which ima pay in full) but I'm Woundering if I'm good til then or would they just take the car back within the next week. Anyone been in this situation before or work for a repo company

Y dont you just call the financial institution that you owe and work out a payment plan?

Never had any experience with a repo company but i would assume that a financial institution would rather work with you instead of spending money repossessing your car.

Untitled.jpg

Cpl things... as stated jus call n explain mayne they want their bread. Not to take back ur car sell it n lose out on all that interestBut more importantly next time buy a car u can more comfortably afford. Also, if u pla. On not heeding said advice jus dont park it at home until ur caught up

You good man. Credit and collections procedures are pretty standard across the board and most places don't take any action until you are at least 90 days behind on payments.

I'd imagine that they would repossess between 90-180 days behind on payments at the earliest.

90 days is the norm. Call them and set up the payment for auto draft for next Thursday and you should be good. Your credit is taking a BIG hit though.

i feel that im qualified to answer this question since i currently wrk for a fin inst that repos cars/boats/tractors/etc your car can be repoed after 30 days if there is no pymt arrangement so if they are calling u and your 60+ days behind u better believe the toe truck is looking for your car, or at least thats how it is for most states some of them u cant even repo them w/ out suing the cust first but those are far and in between, what state are u in

They have to send you a cure letter by law first, when you get that letter you better hide that care.

Also if you return the card it doesnt matter its still a repo and you will still owe

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i feel that im qualified to answer this question since i currently wrk for a fin inst that repos cars/boats/tractors/etc your car can be repoed after 30 days if there is no pymt arrangement so if they are calling u and your 60+ days behind u better believe the toe truck is looking for your car, or at least thats how it is for most states some of them u cant even repo them w/ out suing the cust first but those are far and in between, what state are u in

Arizona

Originally Posted by cthakid

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Arizona
Sup brody what part of AZ? Im in west phx, tolleson/avondale area, leave the car at my house. 
nerd.gif

I would just contact the financial company that financed your car and tell them what is going on and tell them your plan to pay...

Back
Top Bottom