NT I got played, now I need help. Vol. Being kind killed me.

Ok here's the story.  After leaving target I run into a guy who stops me and we engage in a conversation.  They guy happened to be a pastor looking for a nearby church.  I tell him i don't know of anyones around.  He's looking for a church to ask for some gas money for a church convention in a town about 2 hours away.  So he winds up asking me for the money, and I oblige under the agreement that he would meet back up with me later on to repay me.He shows me his license all his ID's and exchange phone numbers with me.  Me thinking he's a man of the lord, so technically he HAS to stay true to his word andrepay me since he's a effin pastor.  It's been almost 2 days NT and still no word from him.  I called me today and left a message.  I want my 40 bucks NT.  Lesson learned never give out money to anyone, be it a bum or a child in need.  Because if you can't trust a pastor you can't trust anyone.  In short !!%% people who ask you for money.
Cliffs:

Met a pastor outside target

Asked for gas money and promised to repay me later that day

exchanged information

2 days later no money no call

SOL.

What would you do to get the money back?  Is there anyway i can look his address up by the number ?

You ain't know that some pastors are the most corrupt people out there?

Take the L

LOL 
alien.gif
the pastor's job consists of lying every Sunday.
Come on, man. Listen to the first poster, and that's it..

Back
Top Bottom