NT I GOT WITH A MARRIED GIRL

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'm sorry to disappoint you but my personal values of morality do not extend to this. If people are going to make that commitment it is their responsibility not mine to avoid infidelity. If she didn't cheat with me, she would've with someone else so i'm not exactly exacerbating the problem.
ohwell.gif
So your cool with making the problem worse?
What part of she would probably cheat with someone else didn't you understand?
What part of your contributing to her cheating don't you understanding? Your guilty of whatever she is if you are contributing to it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but my personal values of morality do not extend to this. If people are going to make that commitment it is their responsibility not mine to avoid infidelity. If she didn't cheat with me, she would've with someone else so i'm not exactly exacerbating the problem.
ohwell.gif

So why are you making this thread again?

You seem to have it all figured out for yourself...which is a good thing.

^^^^^^Making statements like that makes me feel alien in a way. I know a lot of my views are far from conventional but I consider myself a realist. What do u mean, I'm better than that? People are out here acting like I killed a baby. I don't actively seek out married women to seduce. At the time she approached me, I didnt even know she was married. If a married woman approaches me who the hell am I to say no.
If I told you why you were better then you would flip and we'd be arguing. I realize you don't go married women seeking but you didn't turn the offer either. Marriage is something very sacred. You came between that. You are better than doing that stuff. Trust me man. I know somewhere in you there is some good. You just have to bring it out. What about the dude your hurting? Would you want to be hurt like that? Would you want someone treating you son or daughter that way?
Marriage is something very sacred. The couple makes a vow to each other to be with that person for ever. Anton Lavey is third-party that was notinvolved in the contract. He's good to go.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^^^^^^Making statements like that makes me feel alien in a way. I know a lot of my views are far from conventional but I consider myself a realist. What do u mean, I'm better than that? People are out here acting like I killed a baby. I don't actively seek out married women to seduce. At the time she approached me, I didnt even know she was married. If a married woman approaches me who the hell am I to say no.
If I told you why you were better then you would flip and we'd be arguing. I realize you don't go married women seeking but you didn't turn the offer either. Marriage is something very sacred. You came between that. You are better than doing that stuff. Trust me man. I know somewhere in you there is some good. You just have to bring it out. What about the dude your hurting? Would you want to be hurt like that? Would you want someone treating you son or daughter that way?
Marriage is something very sacred. The couple makes a vow to each other to be with that person for ever. Anton Lavey is third-party that was not involved in the contract. He's good to go.

He is just as guilty. Yes its a vow but God said no man shall come between it. That goes for the cheater and the cheatee if that makes sense. And since alot ofpeople don't believe in God. If buy stolen property what happens to you and the person that sold it to you if you are caught?

the girl doesn't go to law school. she was just at the bar.

she's some old swiss %+*$@.

Marriage is something very sacred. The couple makes a vow to each other to be with that person for ever. Anton Lavey is third-party that was not involved in the contract. He's good to go.

He is just as guilty. Yes its a vow but God said no man shall come between it. That goes for the cheater and the cheatee if that makes sense. And since alot of people don't believe in God. If buy stolen property what happens to you and the person that sold it to you if you are caught?

lol @ people making associations between marriage and property. In this country you cannot legally own people, that throws out that argument.
As skip2mylou already pointed out, I didn't take the vow so it is not my responsibility to ensure fidelity.

So I went to this law school party last night in NYC and I ended up hooking up with this cute blonde chick all night. Her and I wentt outside to smoke a cigarette when she callously drops the "I'm married" bomb on me. She flashed her ring in my face outside and proceeded to make out with me. At first I thought she was lying but her friend cosigned and I gave her the:

2890352759_d49659673e_o.gif

Now the question is should I give her a call tonite?

BDW girls love my Micheal Jackson jacket, I'm keeping it
pimp.gif
you talking bout the thrillerish joint?
roll.gif

older married woman are the biz i did a couple in my life. it only makes me not to want to get married when i did pipe them down

He is just as guilty. Yes its a vow but God said no man shall come between it. That goes for the cheater and the cheatee if that makes sense. And since alot of people don't believe in God. If buy stolen property what happens to you and the person that sold it to you if you are caught?

lol @ people making associations between marriage and property. In this country you cannot legally own people, that throws out that argument.
As skip2mylou already pointed out, I didn't take the vow so it is not my responsibility to ensure fidelity.
OooooooooK.
eyes.gif

If you call her and she's talking about just letting you hit go for it, but if she wants to kick it and keep talking to you then leave it alone.

If this is true, and you're considering this, as a man, you are worthless. You should exercise restraint, and show respect towards the marriage, even ifshe is not. I can personally tell you, I would be coming after you if it were my wife. I don't care if you're bigger than me, stronger than me, etc.:I'm coming after you. It is simply not something you want to get involved in. I am ashamed to hear that you openly have hooked up with girls inrelationships in the past. Be a man.

I'm not religious but she is married. She made a promise to God right? If she is gonna lie to God I'm gonna punish her anally.

I've done it and I say go for it.. I look at it like I didn't come onto her and I'm not really pursuing it. It isnt any of my fault that she isbreaking her vows with her husband I'm just doing me. she made a point of saying she was married the took it upon herself to keep moving forward. I hook upwith em but never try to keep one that is a road to disaster.

Side Note:: NEVER under estimate the lengths an angry husband will go to for revenge...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom