NT, I Hate Thugs ...I Truly Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

john hancock

Banned
I hate em' ...tough guys for no reason. Especially at work, like dude, if you're were Nino Brown on the streets you wouldn't need to be working. Luckily I don't have to see these guy's face at work and I can avoid them on the streets, but still, when I do, I feel like Ving Rhames in Baby Boy. Like "I GET IT, YOU'RE CONFUSED AND CRYING OUT FOR HELP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION IN THE WORLD"...but I'm not the one. I'd kill you if necessary, PLEASE stop trying to get my attention for validation.

...I honestly think when white dudes snap and kill black men, this is the reason why.

Thug - a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

Last edited:
nah, it's because we have bigger ***** and nuts hang lower lol
laugh.gif
 You're right, but I think some people's attitudes at fuel to the fire. Seriously though, it's not necessarily just black men, it's Hispanic men, Jewish men, Asian men, Middle Eastern men, and white men.

Like I'm seriously G'd up underneath, but that's in the past where it should stay. It's a shame when I see men older than me clamoring on to a false sense of masculinity that does nothing but incite destruction and chaos because of its ignorant nature.

I hate em' ...tough guys for no reason. Especially at work, like dude, if you're were Nino Brown on the streets you wouldn't need to be working. Luckily I don't have to see these guy's face at work and I can avoid them on the streets, but still, when I do, I feel like Ving Rhames in Baby Boy. Like "I GET IT, YOU'RE CONFUSED AND CRYING OUT FOR HELP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUNCTION IN THE WORLD"...but I'm not the one. I'd kill you if necessary, PLEASE stop trying to get my attention for validation.

...I honestly think when white dudes snap and kill black men, this is the reason why.

Wow,

Nomad with a Nomad thread..... with Nomad styled paragraphs.

you sound soft cuz
mean.gif

You work with thugs? Should've made some better choices.

Technically, I made all the right choices, I don't even share the same floor as them, however I can only work with what HR gives me to work with, it's America everyone deserves a chance right ...
grin.gif
?

I understand what you are trying to say but i don't understand why you said it the way you did. :smh:

Lock this up

Do you think the Thugs also post on stormfront?

Last edited:
Previous Nomad race based post

So today I'm going for a stroll with a lady friend and we're holding hands. A plumber van filled with Polish men are in a traffic jam, and see us walking hand and hand. They say something in Polish "kurwa", someone says "do you know what that means, she's a ***** who makes mutt babies ...that wasn't necessary at all". I ask what? He says something vulgar and gives me the finger. So maybe 30 seconds go by of me keeping my cool and trying to downplay it, but there was a BIG elephant in the room like I went out like a loser.

So I tell her, I'm gonna catch them at the light, they are like 4 blocks away. She says "no way", I'm in a pair of Hart Schaffner Marx with slip on Oxfords. I'm looking like Usain Bolt late for a meeting, I caught them at the light and there's a HUGE Bane looking character in the back seat I didn't see.

The rage made me not care, "Aye, what you say to me and my girl?" ..."Yeah don't look surprised some of the stereotype are true, we're very fast". "Why don't you get out the car and say it to me like a man so I can punch you dead in your ****?"

Still looking like he seen a ghost and was astonished I made it 4 blocks that fast to beat his ***. He's now switching into "my friends are watching mode so I can't punk out". The driver is maybe 65, "we don't want trouble",

"You should've thought about that before you disrespected an interracial couple, it's 2012 and you're in AMERICA your homeland customs were compromised when you decided to move to MY country for a better life. Round here that will get you ****** up"

He tried to take off his seat belt, BOW, it's off but he's in the days, BOW, BAP BAP BAM. Bane in the backseat tries to pull me in, my hand gets free BOW. I drag mister mouth in the middle of the street, and people are yelling "what's he doing", "call the police", ..."I yell this what happens when you call my girl a *****, THIS IS AMERICA, you people can't come here and spend our money, reap our benefits and try to carve out a piece you call you own. THIS IS AMERICA either you accept ALL PEOPLE IN IT, including BLACKS who built this country in BLOOD or you GO HOME"

He takes a swing, I duck BOW, PAP PAP, BAM BOOM...he's out of there. I'm sweating like a beast in $500 worth of casual attire. She's now on the scene crying, people are looking at me like a trouble maker in disgust, those who heard my little manifesto understood but and were explaining it to others.

I felt trapped, like my strength, masculinity, RESPECT AS A HUMAN being was forfeited if I didn't give this guy the business. But I looked like a lunatic to those who didn't understand. Is this the price I pay for being black? Having nice looking women?  

I've let things like that slide, 3 times this month already and tried to be the bigger person. One guy did it again because I ALLOWED him to by being passive. I'd rather earn his respect and understanding with my mind, but sometimes people have to learn through physical pain. I felt what I did was a public service, my day is ruined and I feel like all my accomplishments are bruised and tarnished because of how I acted.

Blacks and minorities you're welcome to share stories or leave feedback on how I could have handled it better.
Caucasians check in too, I'd like to know if you know someone who feels like this about interracial couples.
But I'm a psych major and I seen no other means to make this guy understand his behavior isn't acceptable. 

Sorry for no cliffs, certain things have be understood in it's entirety introspectively.

Pics for the beast
Same style dress, hair, shoes, frame and smile most the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom