NT, I Hate Thugs ...I Truly Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Op finna get his shoulders clapped
roll.gif

...you not really doing nothing but showing the complexity of a some black men's lives, to be honest. And sadly I'm sure most REAL black men would agree it just shows how DISCONNECTED you are from black life that you would try and poke fun at that at an attempt at some convoluted sense of validation.

Only thing you're showing NT is that you hate the black man I wish to become by "exposing" what you think I should remain, YOU'RE THE COWARD and closet racist, but it's all good.

...we know you're not black, good luck trying to get infected with our swag online though, 
wink.gif
nthat.gif

Aye man, Don't be mad I call you out on your racism.

I dont understand the point of "exposing racists" on NT.

Yall still gonna reply to the ***** *******....

I mean that for both sides.

OP got checked, came to NT to vent.
Not even, I'm 30+ years old, and still breathing ...****** don't even attempt to check me to be honest. However I did come in here to vent, because I hate to see blacks and other minorities so old and lost in the game. It hurts that we can't be better people and that so much negativity is expected from us, mean while white men are running this country and tearing it apart with acts of violence that are beyond sociapathic. 

Just look at this thread, there's so much inferiority, jealousy and confusion surrounding me saying "I hate thugs". Everyone should hate thugs, humans are intelligent beings able to communicate our feelings, we shouldn't have to hurt one another or make one another feel threatened.

...a real alpha knows and upholds that, probably why a beta locked and deleted that alpha thread, because he craves power we already possess.

Not even, I'm 30+ years old, and still breathing ...****** don't even attempt to check me to be honest. However I did come in here to vent, because I hate to see blacks and other minorities so old and lost in the game. It hurts that we can't be better people and that so much negativity is expected from us, mean while white men are running this country and tearing it apart with acts of violence that are beyond sociapathic. 

Just look at this thread, there's so much inferiority, jealousy and confusion surrounding me saying "I hate thugs". Everyone should hate thugs, humans are intelligent beings able to communicate our feelings, we shouldn't have to hurt one another or make one another feel threatened.

...a real alpha knows and upholds that, probably why a beta locked and deleted that alpha thread, because he craves power we already possess.

I agree with you to a point, but thugs are the equivalent to samurai in japan and cowboys in the old west. Not all thugs are evil and dastardly.

Last edited:
Does anyone have that cartoon gif of a stick figure windmill dunking across a cliff (from the draw your way across the cliff thread) and winning a $500 check from a sprite slamdunk contest?

I agree with you to a point, but thugs are the equivalent to samurai in japan and cowboys in the old west. Not all thugs are evil and dastardly.
That's what I mean, Samurai too... However there were black cowboys, hell the real Count Of Monte Cristo was BLACK and so was the writer, Dumas, HOWEVER whites APPROPRIATED a GREAT TRUE STORY about a black man with ALL THE VIRTUES we all seek as human beings and made the characters "white". Gangstas' thoroughness transcends color barriers which is why we can relate to them, look at Al Pacino in Scarface, "you need people like me, to point the finger and say there's the bad guy", when everyone in that room was wealthy because of Cuban oppression and white privilege. 

...you're right, not all thugs are evil and dastardly, like the Godfather, they EVOLVE into gangstas and are capable of love and compassion. Thugs remain brutes and oafs until they die just becoming more of a nuisance than an actually threat.

Thugs can NEVER hurt my feelings or check me, they're the equivalent to broken glass in the street, they can be swept up and no one will miss them.

Thugs cant hurt your feelings but you made a thread about them

You got srs insecurities just like a thug

If you was really g'd up like you say, all you had to do was have a real convo with that thug to see where his mentality is at & try to give him some wisdom instead of always using NT as a diary to express your feelings like a female

OP meet me outside of Uniqlo and tell me how you really feel
No need I can tell you from here, you mean to tell me there's a thread with over 2000 pages of NON-BLACK MEN talking about making high price purchases and ASPIRING to dress better, and because I posted that I own over 30 pairs of Uniqlo Heat Tech pants and shirts, that some how makes me LESS tough?

...and your name is "THUG"? 
laugh.gif
 ...and all you did was "TALK TOUGH IN SLANG" and these cowards repped your status?

...nah, I'm good, I KNOW WHO I AM...I've been to funerals of friends who were fathers, brothers, uncles, and sons who died due to senseless violence. You thirsty little *****, YOU WANT TO BE ME. Which is why you poke fun at me JUST WANTING TO LIVE MY LIFE as a HUMAN BEING. 

Again all you're doing is showing you're not black and you have no respect for the complexity of black manhood. I'm 30+ years old and I'm going to meet you in front of Uniqlo to fight? Which I'd probably beat your little *** and get hauled off in handcuffs.

Next time you pass one OF MY PEOPLE on the streets, and you get SHOOK, then come on Niketalk talking tough and trying to perfect the culture...think about my words with every stroke on your keypad.

Last edited:
Thugs cant hurt your feelings but you made a thread about them

You got srs insecurities just like a thug

If you was really g'd up like you say, all you had to do was have a real convo with that thug to see where his mentality is at & try to give him some wisdom instead of always using NT as a diary to express your feelings like a female
Firstly, there's a difference between being HURT and sensing something is dysfunctional, it's called cultural aptitude and INTELLIGENCE. Secondly you may be the one with insecurities because of instead of adding input you seem like you just want to get a laugh off or two at my expense and make you feel better about yourself by gaining some respect on an online message board.

That's why I mean, I'm G'd up underneath this calm exterior where I see little ****** like you on the street and know your whole life before you even open your mouth.

...and all great men keep a journal, the purpose is to REFLECT on your thoughts and EVOLVE introspectively. But you're aspiring to be a thug so I wouldn't expect you to understand. 

So where the video of you countin 20 stikes

And you sound like a insecure puto by the way. You arent dealing with thugs in anyway so quit crying for attention.
Everyone has seen the video, secondly ...you're right, I don't deal with thugs. Crying for attention is such a stupid overused insult and concept because JUST TYPING A RESPONSE demands ATTENTION. Otherwise NIKETALK wouldn't have even existed.

No need I can tell you from here, you mean to tell me there's a thread with over 2000 pages of NON-BLACK MEN talking about making high price purchases and ASPIRING to dress better, and because I posted that I own over 30 pairs of Uniqlo Heat Tech pants and shirts, that some how makes me LESS tough?

...and your name is "THUG"? :lol:  ...and all you did was "TALK TOUGH IN SLANG" and these cowards repped your status?

...nah, I'm good, I KNOW WHO I AM...I've been to funerals of friends who were fathers, brothers, uncles, and sons who died due to senseless violence. You thirsty little *****, YOU WANT TO BE ME. Which is why you poke fun at me JUST WANTING TO LIVE MY LIFE as a HUMAN BEING. 

Again all you're doing is showing you're not black and you have no respect for the complexity of black manhood. I'm 30+ years old and I'm going to meet you in front of Uniqlo to fight? Which I'd probably beat your little *** and get hauled off in handcuffs.

Next time you pass one OF MY PEOPLE on the streets, and you get SHOOK, then come on Niketalk talking tough and trying to perfect the culture...think about my words with every stroke on your keypad.
Not sure what thread you're talking about but the uniqlo was a reference to two forum members who got into an argument and one said to meet him outside of uniqlo, although now that I think about it, it may have been a different forum

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]at you thinking I'm "talking tough in slang"

No one wants to be you and you ain't beating anyone up, b

were you the man in high school? 

Actually, I wasn'ta "cool kid" if that's what you're asking, by 11th grade I was popular, well know and respected. The man in high school wasn't even the man ...My squad got respect, and females that's all that really interested us. Most of them are now dead or in jail, the ones that made it to 30 years old are struggling to maintain. I had big dreams and aspirations, and although my methods of getting there were crude and modest people on the other side understood. I am a totally different man now and I am happy. My G card is still valid in the hood but I honestly don't need. I only use it to talk to youngsters teetering on the edge flirting with that lifestyle.

Edit: I wasn't...
Your post got me thinking...I wonder if my "g card" still valid in the hood? Ain't used it in a while :smh: ...may have to consult my local thugs [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom