NT I NEED Help Buying A New TV, Mine Just Died.

Fuse went out, it's basically a radio right now. Anyone got any good deals on TV's? looking to spend like $300 
ohwell.gif

Been there, jus checkin' to see if I can get somn a lil better than a 37" for $300 with it being Xmas time and all...and you know NTers got those deals...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

curious but what tv did you have?

laugh.gif
 mine is prolly a lil more up to date than ninjahoods...it was time anyway.

Who should I be lookin' at? RCA, Sony, LG...?

same %+@% happened to me a little bit ago... got lucky though instead of dropping 300-400+ on a 32 lcd 1080p my girls brother bought us the sony 32 lcd for just under 400... first real present the guy got us, may have to through him an ipod for xmas now either way i'm coming up...

try to cash/gc's for xmas, or return what you don't like to use for credit so wait till after xmas if you can... either way the deals may be better after xmas

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

target has a 40" element for $250. i know it's not the best brand, but it's a good price.
eek.gif
 typo..?
nerd.gif
 I need a link, I was down to the 37" Element for $300 or the 32" LG 4w posted, but why pay more for less.
Thanks for all the help/replies fambs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Ima postpone my decision to see if dude comes thru with that 40" for $250 because i dont see it on the site...if not, ima cop the one u just posted 4w, i appreciate your time fellas 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I like my sony 32" 1080P TV. Never had a problem with it, and it has a very clear picture. Looks to me like you already pulled the trigger though, I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase. Good warranty, too.

nice looking TV but your dresser looks like it was purchased in the same time period as your camera

Back
Top Bottom