NT, I need help

I am currently in a film competition going on over at St. John's University in New York, and I'm facing some real deal competition.  The contest is separated into two categories, popular vote and best of class.  I go to the much smaller Staten Island campus and I'm definitely not going to win the popular vote without help.  I would appreciate any support from the NT community.
The Link

http://www.stjohns.edu/students/capture/vote

Vote for Number 14 "We Are...St. John's" by Michael Buzzetta

all you need to do is put in your email and select #14

Thanks much

Yeah the first two were OD good, but there's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place so anything is possible. I'm mad he didn't get DQ'ed cause of copyrighted music, I would of done the samething.

We should have a young directors thread on NT.. I've been trying to get one started but no one contributes
frown.gif

Id like to see your movie and others if you have them
I will vote
pimp.gif

Edit: Voted
glasses.gif

No, but those are really easy if you pick a good topic. Like local barbershops or sneaker spots are definitely good ideas to use in a documentary. Writing the script and editing it sucks.

Pick a good topic.
Pick good questions.
Take time filming and editing.

Writing the script sucks because documentaries use a double column format. Any questions though just shoot me a pm.

Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

No, but those are really easy if you pick a good topic. Like local barbershops or sneaker spots are definitely good ideas to use in a documentary. Writing the script and editing it sucks.

Pick a good topic.
Pick good questions.
Take time filming and editing.

Writing the script sucks because documentaries use a double column format. Any questions though just shoot me a pm.
Yeah, i use Final Cut Pro... I have about 6 weeks to do it tho

I am currently in a film competition going on over at St. John's University in New York, and I'm facing some real deal competition.  The contest is separated into two categories, popular vote and best of class.  I go to the much smaller Staten Island campus and I'm definitely not going to win the popular vote without help.  I would appreciate any support from the NT community.
The Link

Thanks much
voted
but it's #13 not 14

Originally Posted by MrONegative

The Link

Thanks much
voted
but it's #13 not 14
yup...voted
24kxd3l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom