NT, I need some help with my taxes...

yeah... so... I haven't done taxes in 3 years...  what do i do?... its not like I would owe them anything so i'm not worried about that... am i able to file for past years still or is the eligibility over?... or do i just file this year's and that that?... help me out NT...

Contact a CPA. It's a criminal act to not file even if you don't pay anything, so it's best that you contact a professional or the IRS directly to try and solve the problem.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Contact a CPA. It's a criminal act to not file even if you don't pay anything, so it's best that you contact a professional or the IRS directly to try and solve the problem.

This. NAOW!

You should be fine as long as you didn't owe money.  If you think you're getting a refund, there is a statute of 3 years to claim a refund from the date it's due.  So if it's for the 2008 tax year, you have until April 15, 2012 or kiss your refund bye bye.  
If you're getting a refund, what are you waiting for?  

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

CPA?...

Just go to your local tax preparer. They can help you out.  A CPA, well a good CPA charges over $100 an hour so depending how difficult your returns are... it's not worth it.  If you don't itemize or have multiple schedules, just buy turbo tax.  

Back
Top Bottom