NT I need your help - girl problem - serious replies only

Hey NT, lately ive been having a problem on what to do with a girl ive been talking to. Basically, me and this girl have been talking with each other for 3months, not alot but have been real interested in eachother when we did talk. On valentines day i gave her a single rose and she was
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
when i gave it to her. She took it happily and we startedtalking for a bit then i left. After that weekend, i saw her and her friend walk by me in the hallway, and her friend smiled and pushed her near me and theysmiled at eachother and kept walking. This was almost a month ago, and now she seems like she doesnt really want to talk to me anymore, since she sometimesignores me and never starts conversations, but occasionally smiles. Next week is march break and i was thinking by the end of this week i should tell her how ifeel (as in i have feelings for her). Do you guys think its a good idea, or should i just ignore her and carry on with my life, have fun on march break with myboys, and forget about the whole situation? If you think telling her how i feel is a good idea, what are some good fun ways of telling her? Thanks for the helpNT.

Originally Posted by PREM092

Can't read w/o pics.

I didn't even bother
laugh.gif

Nah but seriously, doesn't seem like you made a SERIOUS move to "get" her (a fewdates, etc etc, something to differentiate yourself from the rest of the guys).. you probably lost your chance

I feel you, but #1 shes underage, and #2 i dont have any pics of her (she doesnt have myspace either)

You should tell her how you feel so you can get it over with. Otherwise you'll spend your whole break wondering "What if". This way, the ball isin her court and she has to make the next move and you can chill w/ your friends and everything in the mean time.

By the way it sounds, it seems like you like her more than she likes you. I wouldn't put my heart out there on a whim. Maybe youshould make it seem like you're not that interested. If she likes you, she'll notice you're not giving her the same amount of attention as before,so she'll start talking to you more. I dunno what you want out of this, but the only other advice I got for you is to MAN UP. Girls like confidence.

EDIT: Pics?

U have 2 choices
but you hav to post pics regardless

1)Go on with ur life man
HOMIES OVER @@+!#$*
dont worry about the females..just make ur money
Girls will come to you
#%*@ that *@$*%, u dont need her and shes prolly playin hard to get, and if shes doin that, she just wasting ur time so jus push her to the side.

2) next time u see her, do a lil small talk and #%#!, and then bring up the topic
just dont blatantly say "i love you" beacause thats not whats poppin these days

You in highschool???if you are this is typical highschool girl trying to be hard to get (or just doesnt like you anymore)...just don't act like you needher cause then you screwed...just wait and every time she sees you...just do the surprized eyebrows look + hi or just say hi and walk away never look or appearthat your over her...
and when she does come to you to say something if you have the enough confidence then tell her how you feel.
after that it is usually game over....you win/lose.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

You in highschool???if you are this is typical highschool girl trying to be hard to get (or just doesnt like you anymore)...just don't act like you need her cause then you screwed...just wait and every time she sees you...just do the surprized eyebrows look + hi or just say hi and walk away never look or appear that your over her...

eek.gif
someone else actually uses this technique?!
laugh.gif
..works like a charm (not only in this situation)

You should of bit the bullet and told her how you feel right when you gave her that flower on Valentines day NOW YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME BUT IT MIGHT BETOO LATE...

FZG-intro.jpg

yall in HS? she might be playing hard to get...as in she doesn't wanna look thirsty so she just fell back to make you come after her...

Originally Posted by NYfly1

U have 2 choices
but you hav to post pics regardless

1)Go on with ur life man
HOMIES OVER @@+!#$*
dont worry about the females..just make ur money
Girls will come to you
#%*@ that *@$*%, u dont need her and shes prolly playin hard to get, and if shes doin that, she just wasting ur time so jus push her to the side.

2) next time u see her, do a lil small talk and #%#!, and then bring up the topic
just dont blatantly say "i love you" beacause thats not whats poppin these days

like you would know "what's poppin these days"..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

You should of bit the bullet and told her how you feel right when you gave her that flower on Valentines day NOW YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME BUT IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE...

FZG-intro.jpg

Very funny
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom