NT, I Need Your Help! (Seriously)

Discussion in 'General' started by rky mdna, Dec 17, 2009.

1. rky mdna

rky mdna

Long story short, I'm working on my final project (a 15-page script) for a screenwriting class, but I have yet to come up with a good ending. In fact, thewhole thing isn't good, but it's too late for that.

NT HELP ME COME UP WITH AN ENDING:
    this is the basic plot
    -new york city in 1995
    -jim (main character) is in love with this girl, elly
    -one afternoon, they are hanging out on the coney island boardwalk and she suggests to him that he takes 2 tabs of e
    -he does it for her
    -she then tell him she has to go see her boyfriend, rory
    -abandoned and worried cause of the e he just took, jim tries to reach his best friend, alex, but he isnt home
    -the guy who jim thinks is elly' boyfriend, rory, runs into jim at astroland and saves him cause he's tripping pretty hard
    -rory takes jim to some loft to hang out
    -while he's in the bathroom throwing up and having a bit of a break down, jim hears elly outside the bathroom htelling some dude "don't worry.he's fine" (so she's with someone who is concerned about what she did to jim)
    -jim opens the door ready to spit at at elly, but sees his best friend, alex, with her and spits on him
    -jim freaks out and then goes on the roof of the loft and he's walking along the perimeter and then elly comes up to talk to him

what should i do now???

2. kicktionair

kicktionair

Pulls out a knife and stabs her but not before

Chuck Norris pops up and stabs him with his own knife then while he is about to die falls on top of her and stabs her in the right titie

A-

3. juggy4805

juggy4805

Nevermind

4. j dilla himself

j dilla himself

^yea you better had said nevermind..that response you made was ******ed

5. juggy4805

juggy4805

Better?

6. milestailsprowe

milestailsprowe

Jim should confess to Elly only to be turned down and jumps on off the off to a fireescape while running down the block and around the corner

7. rky mdna

rky mdna

Kicktionair is winning.

8. r0yalty

r0yalty

Cliffnotes?

9. j dilla himself

j dilla himself

[​IMG]

Jim confesses to elly though right?..then elly friendzones him and he jumps..all of a sudden at the last second you see alex's hand reach for Jim's armand he tries to pull him up..to no avail, though [​IMG]...they both end up falling..dead(god bless the dead)

elly goes to the funeral crying her eyes out, knowing it was her fault.
    [​IMG]
    (they both happen to be jewish so they just put them in the same casket to save some bread)

later that night, she pops a couple E pills...then starts crying...she takes more E pills and overdoses..

[​IMG]