NT, I need your help Vol New Car

What's going on NT?

I'm about a week or 2 away from getting a new car, and I've narrowed it down to the ones I like. 

-Mercedes C300 Sport 

-Mercedes E250/E350

-Jaguar XF

- Audi S3

My question is, which of these (especially if you've driven them) would you go with, and why? And something similar to these that you would recommend, that'll help too. 

Thank you. 

Funny, I was just about to make a car thread

My question is this:
I plan on purchasing a 2014 luxury Vehicle (528i) in June of 2017 (next year)
Of course it's gonna be hard to determine what the price will be then.
But is it safe to say that a 2014 528i in 2017, will cost around the same that a 2013 528i costs right now? (In 2016)

(same make and model)

Disappointed the M3 or da hemi isn't even listed as an option 
mean.gif

In lieu of creating another "HELP ME DECIDE WHAT CAR TO GET" thread, I decided I'd just post here.

Backstory -

2006 - Last "decent" car I owned was a 2002 Honda Accord. Car got totaled and I was upside down in the loan, insurance paid balance even though car was worth less (lucky me).
2006-2008 - Pops had a 1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer just sitting around, so I drove that for a little over a year (gas guzzler isn't the word for this thing).
2008-2016 - 2000 Toyota Echo. Uncle had it sitting around and sold it to me for $1000. This has been the best investment of my life (next to LASIK). Vehicle has cost me roughly $1000 in repairs (outside of maintenance) over the past 7.5 years.

Fast forward to today -

Toyota Echo isn't viable anymore. Car will start but won't stay on (alternator replaced, crankshaft position sensor replaced, camshaft sensor replaced). I'm over it.

I've been looking for a new (to me) ride to purchase and I have narrowed the choices down to the following:

SPOILER (NO M3 HERE, SORRY)

2015 Dodge Charger R/T (Da Hemi)
View media item 20606612013 Audi A4 (B8.5) Premium Plus Quattro
View media item 20606622013 Audi A5 Premium Plus Quattro
View media item 20606632014 Nissan Maxima SV (Sorry No GT-R)
View media item 2060664
I am going to finance the vehicle and put down maybe $1500. I'm pre-approved for up to $40,000 at a 2.5% APR.

I am leaning towards the Audi A4 (I like the 4 doors after years of that crappy Echo coupe) and it is right smack in the middle of my price range ($395/mo).

Must haves for these vehicles are:

Bluetooth Hands Free
Ability to set seat and steering wheel for 2 drivers at push of a button
Dual-Zone climate control
Leather Interior

Everything else I'd want is pretty much standard on almost every car available made in the last 4 years.

I'm open to suggestions of cars not on the list. I'd also like to ask if you had to rank the choices, what order would you go in?

Thanks for the help!

Funny, I was just about to make a car thread

My question is this:
I plan on purchasing a 2014 luxury Vehicle (528i) in June of 2017 (next year)
Of course it's gonna be hard to determine what the price will be then.
But is it safe to say that a 2014 528i in 2017, will cost around the same that a 2013 528i costs right now? (In 2016)

(same make and model)

Or should i make a new thread

I might as well post too. :lol:

I'm thinking about getting either a GS350 F Sport or a Mustang GT. I know they are not the same type of cars. Which would you go with? :nerd:

I'm thinking about getting either a GS350 F Sport or a Mustang GT. I know they are not the same type of cars. Which would you go with? :nerd:
did insurance finally cut you a check for your totaled IS?

That's a tough choice since I really like both cars. It would come down to wether you need 2 or 4 doors.

Get the Lexus GS
Jay-Z never rapped about a mustang.
And American cars are trash

Lexus is the best car brand period. Not really just seen that on NT. But I'd go with the Lexus over the mustang.

did insurance finally cut you a check for your totaled IS?

That's a tough choice since I really like both cars. It would come down to wether you need 2 or 4 doors.
Yeah I got that settlement check, they gave me WAY more than car was worth. :pimp:

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the gs as well because it's a sedan.

Last edited:
Any advice for me?
Audi A5, Audi A4, Charger, or Maxima SV?
Say no to cop cars! (Charger)

Out of those I'd personally go for the A5. Sounds like you're leaning towards the 4-door bore tho (A4) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom