NT I need your help with my daughter

My wife entered her in a contest to win the new Gerber generation photo search contest this is the link hope to get your vote thank you. Her name is Madeline Grace and you have to do it through your facebook. 
http://apps.facebook.com/...2815/madeline-grace.aspx  

please let me know if you voted for her.

I guess the link is down but u can find her through these instruction 

Type "Gerber Generation" in the facebook search bar, and then click the "app" link on the left side of your computer screen.  This should bring you to the photo contest facebook page.  Once you are there, click "vote" and then type in her name "Madeline Grace" and the city she is from "Hayward" ...Her photo will appear.  Click Vote.  You can vote once a day until the 31st of this month.Type month.

My wife entered her in a contest to win the new Gerber generation photo search contest this is the link hope to get your vote thank you. Her name is Madeline Grace and you have to do it through your facebook. 
http://apps.facebook.com/...2815/madeline-grace.aspx  

please let me know if you voted for her.

I guess the link is down but u can find her through these instruction 

Type "Gerber Generation" in the facebook search bar, and then click the "app" link on the left side of your computer screen.  This should bring you to the photo contest facebook page.  Once you are there, click "vote" and then type in her name "Madeline Grace" and the city she is from "Hayward" ...Her photo will appear.  Click Vote.  You can vote once a day until the 31st of this month.Type month.

facebook is blocked at work. So i'll vote when i get home.
That's such a cute name though. Good luck

facebook is blocked at work. So i'll vote when i get home.
That's such a cute name though. Good luck

Hey everyone thank you for voting for her i appreciated so much she can win a 10,000$ scholarship
There's different levels of winning but I'm glad to see the NT community coming through for her thanks again.

Hey everyone thank you for voting for her i appreciated so much she can win a 10,000$ scholarship
There's different levels of winning but I'm glad to see the NT community coming through for her thanks again.

correction its 50,000$ and she cold get selected for a Gerber add, you can vote once a day thanks NT family

correction its 50,000$ and she cold get selected for a Gerber add, you can vote once a day thanks NT family

Back
Top Bottom