NT I Present to You the Male Weave (More Magical than Black Ice) EDIT Lebron's secrets revealed?

Hahah clown.

Jus look at that dude... if u could look that much better n younger with something so simple. You do it.

I bet you shave your face huh? Ol girly insecure weenie blood.. :smh:

Weenie blood? :lol:. Thats what you're going with? And no I don't, but it doesn't have anything to do with the topic.

Anyway, It's seriously laughable that those dudes are this insecure. It all fosters from them thinking that guy with the wavy hair is finna get all the women, which isn't true. Shave your head, take your *** to the gym, grow a beard, and dress nice. Your hairstyle should not make or break you as a man. I mean if you just really want your hair back that bad then why don't you just save money for a surgical procedure and actually get your hair back?

I will say though, whoever made this will probably make a ton money. #Iaintevenmad :smokin
Those surgical procedures cost upwards of $5,000 and aren't even guaranteed to work and have a high failure rate, not to mention I'm sure nobody is excited about having needles stuck into their head or getting hear baring strips of their head cut off then ctrl +v onto another part of their head (literally how they do it). FUE method is less bloody but still just as expensive.

So much wrong with fake dreads. :smh:

So much....

I already feel like too many grown *** people ask me if this is really my hair.

Those surgical procedures cost upwards of $5,000 and aren't even guaranteed to work and have a high failure rate, not to mention I'm sure nobody is excited about having needles stuck into their head or getting hear baring strips of their head cut off then ctrl +v onto another part of their head (literally how they do it). FUE method is less bloody but still just as expensive.

Point taken. $5,000 is alot of money, but won't buying male weave over the rest of your lifetime equate to more than that amount? (theoretically speaking)

Just to be clear, i'm glad these dudes who use the male weave seem more confident and happy, my point is that should be every mans demeanor by default, regardless if you look like Seal or like Idris Elba.

*steps down from high horse*

the dread extentions thing isnt new.... a lot of male, and female who want to start their hair without the beginning phase, choose the dread extentions.

The person who twist my locs, also does the extentions.... yall would be surprised as to how much women and men get this done

the hightower fade was OD sharp. every eps im like how this dude's fade so accurate.

steve.jpg

o well.

just for lulz...

bad-hairlines.jpg
hairstyles-brady.jpg

http://swaggworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/image-custom300x0.jpg?w=584/img]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7c6frsR7y1r0jlbgo1_500.jpg

I'm not even gonna lie my hair at the moment is great and my pops is about to be 50 and his **** sharp too.... but if ever it starts to fade i am not hesitating to do this..... my head shape aint built for that baldy life.

i aint eem gon' lie, only thing me and LeBron got in common is the hairline. My sides are thinning out just like his :lol: . Only thing is I expect to be bald soon so when it does happen, I will embrace it :lol:

tumblr_m7c6frsR7y1r0jlbgo1_500.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif

Life can't be real just can't be real thats it, it's over, it's not real

Y'all cats scared of going bald are a consumer goods marketing departments dream. Bald = masculine. Lots of women love it. Rock the baldy with pride!
2ywv4ie.jpg

Last edited:
Another one? Lol for every jason stratham and tyson beckford there are goin to be dozens of wayne rooneys and jamie foxxs... in todays society ppl wanna look as good as possible simple as that...

Im not insecure bout mines. jus rather approach my middle agedness with hair haha i have a fiance n child n house. I aint got no one to impress but myself and personally id rather have my highschool hair than 20 summin hair. NBD

And putting statham or seal up there is a joke. Hot chicks with movie stars... shocked. Brb findin pics of jonah hill so u can see how pointless not being overweight is hahah

JEWSEEJAY youre making too much sense

anyways i dont see the problem

the only way id embrace bein bald is if im jacked, which i already am an i have a nice beard or shadow

an lets be honest, everybody cant pull off the bald look either

:lol: no doubt. Points taken (although what's up w that bish's buns in the Leo pic?)

I'm just happy I'm one of the dudes that could care less about going bald. Been rocking the buzzed down baldy for years and loving every minute of it.

Last edited:
:wow: :wow:

im over here crying at wk

Lmao you can see the amount of confidence poppin up in the after pics

GIFSoup

:lol: I aint eem mad tho. dudes confidence is gonna be through the roof. what happens when the real hair starts growing back tho? can these things be taken off?

Cats gonna be going from dreads to fades then to a flat top within a week's time :smh:

LMAO @ "Witchcraft"

This older dude in my class have this. Dude came to class everyday with a Webbie fro and one day he popped up w/ Larry Fitzgerald length dreads :smh: he dyed the tips and everything.

JEWSEEJAY youre making too much sense

anyways i dont see the problem

the only way id embrace bein bald is if im jacked, which i already am an i have a nice beard or shadow

an lets be honest, everybody cant pull off the bald look either

Yeah if you're going bald you wanna maintain a low body fat so you got sleek cheekbones with the shadow.

Back
Top Bottom