NT... I really want an F22 Raptor - SERIOUS

I've decided that I really, really want an F22 raptor in my life, I don't care if it's completely deweaponized, or if I only have limited airspace hours, I want this plane so freaking bad. They go for like 300 million right now, I'm sure in a couple years after they depreciate maybe I could find one for like 150 million, if I got the cash, could I actually purchase one without weapons/missiles from the government?

Or even if I could borrow one for like a year? I want one painted completely black, with a clear cockpit so everyone can see who's flying it, then I want to race other planes to all the major cities across the world
pimp.gif

Is there a way one can lease/time-share a fighter jet? My favorite is the F22, but I'd be down with an F35, F117 Nighthawk, Stealth Bomber, F-15 Eagle, basically any modern aircraft
devil.gif

I'm talking about THIS:

f-22.jpg

1ptcn5.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Just playing. But if you ever do get one, I'm calling shotgun
laugh.gif

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course you already know that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After watching Transformers 1 and 2 over and over and over again in the past week, Ive become even more obsessed. I love Star Scream, ONLY because he is a F-22

f-22-19990601-f-0000l-001.jpg

f-22_2.jpg

f22_take_off_rvm.jpg

f22_1.jpg

3605466149_892288a8d6.jpg

lamborghini-reventon-f22-raptor.jpg

A Stealth Bomber would be dope too

b-2-spirit-stealth-bomber-fill-up-military-wallpaper-czd.jpg

$1.01 billion though
ohwell.gif

One day
tired.gif

If youre trying to go half Scshift, you already know Im down
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Of course you already know that. After watching Transformers 1 and 2 over and over and over again in the past week, Ive become even more obsessed. I love Star Scream, ONLY because he is a F-22

A Stealth Bomber would be dope too

One day
tired.gif

If youre trying to go half Scshift, you already know Im down
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Exactly man, after I saw Transformers I saw Starscream with the F22 and the Alien paint job, I was like I NEED THAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Then I watched Live Free or Die Hard a couple weeks back with the F35 and I thought I NEED THAT TOO
laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Half down for sure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

What you really, really want is attention.

You think if I'm spending 1.5 million on a plane I don't want people to know who's flying it?

Hell yes I want attention. I want every single neck in Manhattan to break when my blacked out Raptor blows by doing Mach 5 with the engines screaming like banshees
pimp.gif

I've wanted a raptor jet for atleast 10 years...

Let's do this with a NT fundraiser!!!

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by What up

What you really, really want is attention.

You think if I'm spending 1.5 million on a plane I don't want people to know who's flying it?

Hell yes I want attention. I want every single neck in Manhattan to break when my blacked out Raptor blows by doing Mach 5 with the engines screaming like banshees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PREACH!
preach.jpg

Personally I'd get it just like you, except with blacked out windows and orange outlines.

you make the most stupid, pointless threads, though.

you will never, ever own one of these. that's just a fact, not trying to put you down. not only will the ridiculous amount of money be a factor, but i'm pretty sure they don't go around selling/leasing these to civilians.

so keep dreaming.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

you make the most stupid, pointless threads, though.

you will never, ever own one of these. that's just a fact, not trying to put you down. not only will the ridiculous amount of money be a factor, but i'm pretty sure they don't go around selling/leasing these to civilians.

so keep dreaming.
OP:
okay_face_RE_Demotivationals-s251x239-157585-535.jpg

Back
Top Bottom