NT....I'd like to share with you one of the best feelings ever.

Being Debt Free  
happy.gif
....As soon as this clears, I'll have no more debt.  It took almost 5 years after finishing school, but its finally done.
Thank goodness.  Because nothing is worse than feeling like there's a huge cloud over your head.  

v6q5xf.jpg

41k?
eek.gif

good stuff OP 
pimp.gif

im in debt about 5 racks and im feeling like i'll never finish paying it off 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to be at ~100K and that's with scholarships. I plan to live very frugally for a few years after residency and pay that %%% off quick

Originally Posted by youngdoc

I'm going to be at ~100K and that's with scholarships. I plan to live very frugally for a few years after residency and pay that %%% off quick

If you are gonna be an M.D., then you are still in pretty good position.  You're annual salary / total debt ratio should still be way over 1.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Originally Posted by youngdoc

If you are gonna be an M.D., then you are still in pretty good position.  You're annual salary / total debt ratio should still be way over 1.
It will be post-residency but over the next 5-6 years it will be ~0.5 which sucks.

high five OP!

Damn what a great feeling! I been living debt free for a little over a year now. I still remember the day i logged into my student loan account and made that lump sum payoff (feelsgoodman). how did i celebrate? took the wife out to a nice $250 meal and put it on the AMEX of course.

wow

i knew was this thread was about before i clicked it

ill be debt free by this Dec, prolly the first time in my life since i turned 18 i believe, an i got my own spot now too. 2011 has been a great year for me financially

congrats to you OP
ill prolly mess it all up with a 2013 whip though 
laugh.gif

No debt because school is free in Finland. That's gotta feel much better then paying debt and then being debt free.

Back
Top Bottom