NT, if you could make up your own UNIQUE law, what would it be?

If you could make up your own law, keep it realistic, one that's unique and has not really been brought up before (that means no legalizing weed), whatwould it be?

I say make women and senior citizens retake license test every year

whats yours?

wouldn't women be included in senior citizens?

make weed legal. and i dont even smoke.
no smoking in public places nation wide.
some type of excersize/diet program law

i think there should be a mandated course on manners and etiquette, with a special focus on public transportation etiquette

legal to print fake money
laugh.gif
alien.gif

its not really unique but... i think anyone that smokes in their car with kids in there should get a $500 fine
smh.gif
as a father of 2 that #$%! pisses me off

require hs/college students to perform a certain number of community service hours before graduating.

not really unique but it's been considered before.

This is not my idea, but I remember a NTer proposing the idea of child support money being tracked when it is in the hands of the Ex-wife. I'm all for thisidea. I know too many men that go through BS with child support. God forbid I end up in a divorce in the future, I don't want to be donating to theEx-Wife Spending My Money to Find Another Man Fund.

also other age groups lower then senior citizens cause almost 3x as more accidents than senior citizens
and women? can you get any more sexist?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

have people over a certain age retake their drivers test every year...

I think people over the age of 65 should have to retake their drivers test every year. But as an incentive for them not to drive, provide free publictransportation for the elderly. The money you save from the inevitable accidents should cover the costs.

trucks/suvs/vans (bigger cars) are not allowed to park in compact parking spots!

its not really unique but... i think anyone that smokes in their car with kids in there should get a $500 fine
smh.gif
as a father of 2 that #$%! pisses me off

That's been done in Ontario(Canada) - I forget what the fine was though

roll.gif
Crabwalking
would be illegal
and dudes wearing shorts that go higher then there knees .

nah but 4real tho i guess i would strike out the "finacial" policy for hospitals...to many people dying becuase of not being "finacily"able

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

require hs/college students to perform a certain number of community service hours before graduating.

not really unique but it's been considered before.

I had to do this to graduate high school
laugh.gif
tired.gif

like above said, mandated gym class throughout k-12 and proper physical education. we cant be the obese country in the world anymore...

also, vacation times must be expanded to 4 weeks a year minimum. might wanna float around idea of a siesta too.

Back
Top Bottom