NT im lonely brahs.

Iv come to realize that i am quite lonely. Dont get me wrong, i smang girls on the regular and have a "main chick" but i have no emotional attachment. just a bunch of %%++@+ i hit up at 11pm.
Feels Batman.

k00n5y.jpg

*flame suit on

i have a GF and 2 best friends i mostly hang out with and i feel forever alone sometimes
laugh.gif

3451rhv.png

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

just a bunch of %%++@+ i hit up at 11pm.

SAY WHAT BOY!!?!? Didn't I tell you to be in bed by 10? You wait 'til your mother hears about this.

lonely in terms of what? you said you got a main gal and smashing girls on the regular. You don't have homeboys that you kick it with?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

lonely in terms of what? you said you got a main gal and smashing girls on the regular. You don't have homeboys that you kick it with?

Na, i have homeboys and all that but its just the fact that i have no real significant other that just has a empty feeling to it. 

I kinda of feel OP's pain; I like being single but I don't feel sad about it and I have a "main chick"

maybe I feel bad about feeling that way when I don't get the attachment she has...dunno but either way I am good

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If what you say is true do something you love. Pick up a hobby. Go out with friends more just for fun. If you have no friends, try your best to have fun while you're alone. Try to understand yourself better and figure out what you really want to be happy.

Pics of main chick and side chicks.

this
seems like OP doesn't have a life outside of his "women"

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by Kspar

laugh.gif
 this. 

LIES; you wouldn't feel lonely if you were smashing on the reg

you must not get none man. smashing aint nothing.
co-sign...used to have a rotation of chicks but i still felt empty

i know that feel OP..i know that feel well

People like you are destroying this section. you guys and these girl related threads shaking my head

Back
Top Bottom