NT in Gtown

I took a picture of the wall at NT DC

So what happend to those unclaimed pairs of DB9s did they just put em out? Or what?

Yeah, rumor was they actually cut off the pick up time early then released them to the "public" the next day without a warning. Someone said they witnessed someone purchasing 4 pairs of DB 9's the next day. I got my pair around 1 pm so I can't complain, but Twitter is already filing them in the same shady business category as 21 Mercer. :rolleyes

Yeah, that is really shady DM'd in 3 secs no pair and then im thinking about going up there but people said they put them out but thanks

wow I can't believe that they released the unclaimed pairs without telling the public, I was gonna stop by there after work but was like theres no way there would be unclaimed pairs, silly me and I still was waiting for a twitter notification.....sigh.

Yea def shady. They shut down the RSVP pickup about 20 mins before 8pm. I got there a lil after 8 due to traffic and parking to pick up my reserved pair and was told no. Another dude there sai he got there like 15 mins before me and they told him no too. The manager lady or whoever she is was being a "B" about it but it's cool. She kept tryna tell me lil stories about how people flew from other states to be here at 7am, and how they got over 200 pair. I aint care about none of that sh*t, i wanted my shoes. No trippin tho, guess it wasnt meant for me to have em. On to the next pair.

I picked my pair up at 7:53 pm. There were two people ahead of me when i got there. They did not shut the RSVP down early. A guy behind me was able to pick up his pair as well. They shut it down at 8 PM and those that got there a second after the specified time did not get their pairs.

I picked my pair up at 7:53 pm. There were two people ahead of me when i got there. They did not shut the RSVP down early. A guy behind me was able to pick up his pair as well. They shut it down at 8 PM and those that got there a second after the specified time did not get their pairs.

Thanx for clarifying that. Since I got there after the deadline I was going off of what others were tellin me. One of the dudes at the register straigh told me she shut it down early and one of the "lingerers" told me she shut it down like 15 mins ago cuz it was too many people there askin when they would sell the pairs that were'nt picked up.

Yea, I am not sure about the information the employee gave out. The girl that was ringing me up said I got there just in time because they are shutting down at 8. I called while I was on 295 in traffic ( didnt think i would make it) to ask if they would have a grace period for pick up and I was told that if I come after 8 on the dot, I forfiet my reserved pair.

If no lines are allowed at Niketown, then how does first come first serve work??? Stampede. Anyone here get the motorboats there

I got my DB from Gtown....first time i ever won an rsvp but Nike needs to change that system badly

Last edited:
I was at NIke DC for the motorboats. They had a pretty organized line but only about 20 pairs. Only had to wait for about 20 mins, but missed my pair by one person. Went there hoping they'd release leftover DB9's from the night before, but they didn't (and it looks like they did unannounced later in the day according to folks on here).

I was at NIke DC for the motorboats. They had a pretty organized line but only about 20 pairs. Only had to wait for about 20 mins, but missed my pair by one person. Went there hoping they'd release leftover DB9's from the night before, but they didn't (and it looks like they did unannounced later in the day according to folks on here).
Damn they got more DB9s than Motorboats...

The no lines thing they say is so stupid. They do have a line and always will. They said the same thing for the grand opening and they had a long *** line

I am trying to do the RSVP for the Foams, even if I get the DM, I am not guaranteed to get mine?

If anybody willing to sell the Stealth Foams size 12, let me know...

@NikeDC tweeted that those who successfully RSVP tomorrow for the Black Foams must be at the store between 8am-9:30am on this coming Friday to purchase.

Now for the individuals that successfully get the RSVP how the store gonna expect people to purchase them within the time they tweeted if they have other obligations such as work and school?

@NikeDC tweeted that those who successfully RSVP tomorrow for the Black Foams must be at the store between 8am-9:30am on this coming Friday to purchase.
Now for the individuals that successfully get the RSVP how the store gonna expect people to purchase them within the time they tweeted if they have other obligations such as work and school?

I know man it's complete ********. They did the same thing for the DBs. First they said 6:30-8pm and every other Nikestore was all day pick up. So I tweeted them and complained and later on they changed the time to all day to satisfy customer demand. I really think they are doing this because they want to screw people and buy up the stock for themselves

I know man it's complete ********. They did the same thing for the DBs. First they said 6:30-8pm and every other Nikestore was all day pick up. So I tweeted them and complained and later on they changed the time to all day to satisfy customer demand. I really think they are doing this because they want to screw people and buy up the stock for themselves

I was thinking the same thing.

agreed.

NikeDC needs to understand they are serving the DC MD Va areas not just DC. This is the only 1 for MILES in our area yet they make 8-930am the freaking time? Anyone that travels to DC knows that trying to get into Georgetown is a pain. We also know trying to get there WHEN THE REST OF GEORGETOWN is trying to get to work is a tragedy.

at least 8am - 6pm allowed people more time to come at NON PEAK hours :smh:

yeah the pickup time is too short for me wont be able to make it in time. not going to try the rsvp

agreed.
NikeDC needs to understand they are serving the DC MD Va areas not just DC. This is the only 1 for MILES in our area yet they make 8-930am the freaking time? Anyone that travels to DC knows that trying to get into Georgetown is a pain. We also know trying to get there WHEN THE REST OF GEORGETOWN is trying to get to work is a tragedy.
at least 8am - 6pm allowed people more time to come at NON PEAK hours :smh:

I strongly agree. Do they really expect everyone that got the DM to get there by that time during a work week? SMH They might as well do first come first serve.

I strongly agree. Do they really expect everyone that got the DM to get there by that time during a work week? SMH They might as well do first come first serve.

Yea how the hell do they expect to have like 100 people show up in an hour and a half that would take forever and people have to go to work or school it's impossible, I'm not going for the foams but if u guys want me to I can tweet them and tell them to change it we all should its such bs

i can see it now... kids that win RSVP cutting school to get there between 8 and 930. smh

Back
Top Bottom