NT in Gtown

Been looking for a part time recently, wouldn't mind doing this. Worked at Finish Line for four years so I should be qualified for this job. Only problem is that drive, not sure if it's worth it.

I got a friend who got hired he told me to apply...I applied and they called me the next day and said they were only looking for full time positions...I'm going to apply again around Thanksgiving esp. for the discount :smokin

Last edited:
If I were still into the whole shoe thing like I was a few years back, I would've definitely applied for a spot. For now, Finish Line will suffice as a part-time gig for discounts on practical, everyday shoes.

Good luck to those who applied and congrats to those who got hired. :nthat:

^^^
Sorry to hear that.
I cant stand that RSVP/Raffle system, totally rigged and a waste of my time. Let me buy my shoes like a normal person if I want to put in the effort

For those who have/or will have jobs there:
Do you know what store policy will be for major releases? Raffle? Twitter? Midnight?Camping? etc.
Wasnt expecting to have a NT land so close to me, so Im not used to trying to cop from them
Atually i recently was hired an asked those same questions... an to answer there wil be twitter RSVP's & as far as old shoes to be released on the 26th.... don't be to excited the "highlight" is killjoys... smh

Thanks James and L Rocks for the answers.

Cant say Im a fan of the RSVP and Raffle direction things have taken, but thanks for the info. i will definitely becoming by soon after your open

How did you find out? And what did you apply for?

Just a full time gig. I currently am with their competitor and I want out. I'm actually very disapointed. I'd love to know why I wasn't considered and maybe get some constructive criticism.

John Thompson will be there at the opening. Not sure if Jr. or JTIII, could be both

Last edited:
Looks like the white/cement IVs are releasing there saturday. kind of weird considering they open Thursday. I live north of Bmore so Im def not making the trip twice. Will probably go down there tomorrow for the opening but not saturday. All of the goodies (if any) will be gone by then.

Was at footaction over the weekend and this dude was like he was going to camp the opening of the store.
.... really tho?

doors open at 10am according to their twitter posts, i wonder if there will be any deals or special events besides the early release of the new fuel band. I've got the original so that doesnt interest me, but 20% off some new lebrons and I'll be there waiting for the doors to open.

doors open at 10am according to their twitter posts, i wonder if there will be any deals or special events besides the early release of the new fuel band. I've got the original so that doesnt interest me, but 20% off some new lebrons and I'll be there waiting for the doors to open.

please show me that because I havent seen anything about a time except 6-8pm

Back
Top Bottom