NT in Gtown

ill be there around 6. hope something is there worth the drive.

Nothing much out here. Olympic lebrons, blue diamond lebrons. Only thing people went crazy for was the gold medal kd's. And it looks like they were pretty much out after that.

Nothing much out here. Olympic lebrons, blue diamond lebrons. Only thing people went crazy for was the gold medal kd's. And it looks like they were pretty much out after that.

thanks man. kind tempted to see whats good with the oly brons but im not sure they will be there by the time i get there.

heard jades got ran thru too.

thanks man. kind tempted to see whats good with the oly brons but im not sure they will be there by the time i get there.
heard jades got ran thru too.

I was there this morning and those GM KDs flew like hotcakes. :smh: I was able to grab a pair of the GM Kobes though :D

Didn't have much except the Olympic lebrons and KDs that sold out. Other than that just your usual stuff. Employee did tell me
they got a lot of stuff hidden in the back and they don't even know what it is.

weaksauce.
not driving 60 miles through rain sleet and snow to show up to a bunch of nothing.

i swear, the DMV store openings of HoH and Niketown have been underwhelming at best.

When I left they sold out of all Oly stuff. Looks like they got big sizes for the Kobes...

Was hoping to get a pair of cloaks.

What did the people in line end up getting? 

Saw a few guys lined up since last night around 9..

There Jordan Georgetown showcase

Last edited:
I asked the employees if anything else was going on today and they said nothing.. Just the grand opening this morning with John thompson.

But the flyer says 6-8 they have something going on.

Last edited:
Looks like the white/cement IVs are releasing there saturday. kind of weird considering they open Thursday. I live north of Bmore so Im def not making the trip twice. Will probably go down there tomorrow for the opening but not saturday. All of the goodies (if any) will be gone by then.

Was at footaction over the weekend and this dude was like he was going to camp the opening of the store.
.... really tho?

White cement IV's? Jordan IV's? Didn't those release earlier this year?

I do sort of want that black ice Nike Fuelband... Might make a trip up there this afternoon...

I hope they have those black Destroyer varsities... I've been trying to cop but I want to try one on first.

Last edited:
Looks like the white/cement IVs are releasing there saturday. kind of weird considering they open Thursday. I live north of Bmore so Im def not making the trip twice. Will probably go down there tomorrow for the opening but not saturday. All of the goodies (if any) will be gone by then.

Was at footaction over the weekend and this dude was like he was going to camp the opening of the store.
.... really tho?

White cement IV's? Jordan IV's? Didn't those release earlier this year?

I do sort of want that black ice Nike Fuelband... Might make a trip up there this afternoon...

I hope they have those black Destroyer varsities... I've been trying to cop but I want to try one on first.

The twitter post says white cement ivs drop Saturday there.

Do they have flyknits? Plan on going there this weekend. It's too late to call rght now.

Gonna try the RSVP thing tomorrow. Kinda weird doing it after seeing everyone else freak out on forums bout how they missed on this and that.

Back
Top Bottom