NT in Gtown

Shout out to everyone that was there this morning while I was DJing! Ya'll bammas flew up to that 3rd floor like wildfire. lol

You did a good job!! Your beats eased my stress waiting in line for my Kobes :smokin and the GM KDs I never got :smh:

looks like im not getting in.
i didnt realize i asked for a 9 and that a 9 wasnt available for some reason.

how does a brand new NT not have a size 9 around? :lol:

I still haven't heard anything and I DM'd a size 9.5 within 15 seconds. I wasn't really expecting it to happen so early.

Man that is some bull. I DM'd within 15 seconds flat. I had everything ready and I still didn't get it. They must have had VERY few pairs of these.

Was anyone here successful?

Last edited:
i wasnt.

its def some BS going on down there.
since when does a NT not have a FSR at open?

i wasnt.
its def some BS going on down there.
since when does a NT not have a FSR at open?

Yeah I'm just going to assume that since this was a special release for this store that they only had a few pairs. I'm going to just hope that future RSVP releases aren't as difficult with them. There is no way humanly possible for me to have been any faster in replying to their DM.

Listen KickkSpott is buying up all the shoes and flooding the DMs...I know this to be fact...I dont know about y'all, but I aint rocking like that. i waited 18 years for a Niketown and i'm not gonna let them stop me or anyone else from getting our shoes...they got me ****ed up :smh: :smh: :smh:

Listen KickkSpott is buying up all the shoes and flooding the DMs...I know this to be fact...I dont know about y'all, but I aint rocking like that. i waited 18 years for a Niketown and i'm not gonna let them stop me or anyone else from getting our shoes...they got me ****ed up :smh: :smh: :smh:

What is his secret? I'd sure love to know.

I tried to cop some chlorophyll's waited like 10 minutes to find a worker, then waited about 15 when they went to check my size... I walked out. Glad cuz I found em for under retail online.

Saw that coming from a mile away. I mean they are close to each other so :rolleyes

Yep, my boy was telling me they had like 6-7 dudes online, I mean they are pretty common around certain releases and stores, they were standing by a store near my house and they really stuck out as to who they were, when it came to buy the sneakers, they said any size will work. :smh:

they are lucky their shop is so close to niketown, they will be the first to get all the surprise restocks. but on the same token idk how it will affect their business

Wait, ya'll have been trying to RSVP those retro IV's?
I was up there with my boy yesterday and you could buy them on the spot. Why would anyone want to try to get them through twitter?

My boy had the audacity to ask if they had and SB's :lol: :smh:
They got the Destroyers though :pimp:
$500 though :x
Robcopped anyways

Went last night, store was underwhelming. Georgetown Jays were terrible looking. One of the employees tried to sound like she knew "exclusive" info and said they would all be released over the years :lol:

There were some thick women that were working though :evil:

Went last night, store was underwhelming. Georgetown Jays were terrible looking. One of the employees tried to sound like she knew "exclusive" info and said they would all be released over the years
laugh.gif

There were some thick women that were working though
devil.gif
 You should've been there when it first opened.  Donks throughout the store.

I still have yet to go. Im so mad I tried going opening day but got lazy because of the traffic. I really wish I applied for a position earlier on now they only have assistant manager spots. 

Back
Top Bottom