NT is back!!!

Originally Posted by KicksRemix2o6

tumblr_lxxm84t2fe1r30e2y.gif

laugh.gif
 "you gon learn 2day!!!!" 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

The point of the blackout was......?

like 7 congressmen/women backed out there support, even one of the co writers of SOPA backed out. 
Yea but i still dont see the correlation with a blackout. someone wants to monitor and/or shut a website down, and the response/counteract this is shutting down.......
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

like 7 congressmen/women backed out there support, even one of the co writers of SOPA backed out. 
Yea but i still dont see the correlation with a blackout. someone wants to monitor and/or shut a website down, and the response/counteract this is shutting down.......
grin.gif

the point was to bring awareness to the problem
too many people didn't know what sopa or pipa was until the blackout occured

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by LDJ

grin.gif

I mean they couldve just done like Google and black the Nketalk name out and have a link to all the stuff.

I was surprisedwhen I came to the site yesterday and it was blocked. It made my day drag a little longer at work, but I knew it was for a certain reason and it would be back today.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by sillyputty

1/18/2012 has to be the most productive day in the history for internet users in America.
wait until Facebook and Twitter are down. No alternatives. 
ohwell.gif
Could care less as long as NT up

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by LDJ

grin.gif

I mean they couldve just done like Google and black the Nketalk name out and have a link to all the stuff.

blocking the site was more effective. There was no way you went on NT, Wiki, etc and didn't find out about sopa/pipa.
Bring the problem to attention of many people who didn't know there was a problem at a minor inconvenience >> blacking out a small part of the site that some people usually ignore away imo

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I was cool with it being down knowing it was for a good cause. Not putting anybody down but if you clicked refresh all day until you saw that good old black and red... you need a life.

Seriously. If I was a religious man; I'd pray for a lot of you guys
laugh.gif

"Welcome.......................Welcome back hoemm, BayBayyyAyyee"
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

man NT and reddit were down yesterday
30t6p3b.gif

tears were shed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

grin.gif

Not surprised you are complaining, so typical.

my boss said i had a really productive day yesterday...

i was like no problem i woke up really looking forward to work today...

Spoiler [+]
i-lied-meme.jpg

then she said i can leave early on friday....

Spoiler [+]
2vA1a.png

Originally Posted by bigsupa

my boss said i had a really productive day yesterday...

i was like no problem i woke up really looking forward to work today...

Spoiler [+]
i-lied-meme.jpg

then she said i can leave early on friday....

Spoiler [+]
2vA1a.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom