NT is dead.

Im in the Jordan Brand forum, and not to mention all these 15 and 16 year olds, but I still see the 'Atlantic Penny II on PYS' post still there...
Mods are slippin. Either theyre not into NT anymore, or NT is dead.
Theres about 3 Spacejam XI's posts, 2 True blue post, 3 DMP VII's post and 1 NIKE retro post.
Im sorry, but NT is dead. Nothing can bring it back. In a matter of 12 months, this website took quickest turnaround i ever seen.

Someone can make a post in the general with the title full of cursing, and it will sit there for 3 days...
tired.gif

RIP NIKETALK.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Im in the Jordan Brand forum, and not to mention all these 15 and 16 year olds, but I still see the 'Atlantic Penny II on PYS' post still there...
Theres about 3 Spacejam XI's posts, 2 True blue post, 3 DMP VII's post and 1 NIKE retro post.
Im sorry, but NT is dead. Nothing can bring it back. In a matter of 12 months, this website took quickest turnaround i ever seen.

Someone can make a post in the general with the title full of cursing, and it will sit there for 3 days...
tired.gif

RIP NIKETALK.

laugh.gif

Thats your problem right there, JB is dead.

Yea but just because the JB is dead, shouldnt give the Mods a reason to let these posts pass right by them...

NT used to be on top of their %%+*. Now, none of them care
laugh.gif
Nike Pennypost in the JB forum for 2 days?? Thats ridiculous..

How about 3 SpaceJam posts...its ridiculous

"_________ is dead" is lame.

Can't relate to this thread tho
laugh.gif
never was a sneaker head likeyall,.

Yea but just because the JB is dead, shouldnt give the Mods a reason to let these posts pass right by them...

laugh.gif
Nike Penny post in the JB forum for 2 days?? Thats ridiculous..

Damn.... it is getting outta hand lol just checked it out and WOW its a mess
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

tired.gif

RIP NIKETALK.

laugh.gif

Thats your problem right there, JB is dead.

Kids are over making appreciation Posts for "royal 11 lows"

WT F????
roll.gif
i cant believe it anymore....ISS wins
LMAO its gonna take mod 3 days to remove the "NT can go to hell thread"

Seriously?

You guys take the internet to serious...
smh.gif

NT is 1 out of a billion sneaker forums.

laugh.gif
Nike Penny post in the JB forum for 2 days?? Thats ridiculous..

who cares? if i was a mod i wouldnt be there ether. btw keep that JB crap outta general

I been in general since 05 and it still provides lulz. It's really not that serious. It's dead?
indifferent.gif
Seems fine to me. Who the #%!@ goes into the JBforum?
indifferent.gif
Haven't been in there since ilovetheXIV used to post those circle pictures
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom