NT, Is There Any Better Feeling?...Vol. Fresh Cut Swag

I was having a horrible week, both at work and at home. Lots of stresses, lots of things going wrong... but today I walked into the barbershop after work, and looking at my fresh cut in the mirror as I walked out had me feeling 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ...like nothing else that happened this week matters. 
Had that feelin of instant swag on my way home like my dude Chris Breezy...
6b01681a0488732cb61fbeac20ed8abd77228b90_r.gif

The feeling is very appreciated. Feeling like a million bucks, almost like a new man. Wish i could afford to go more than once every other week just for that feeling itself.

But anywhoo, anyone else feel what im sayin? Can you guys think of any better day-time feelin? 

Discuss.
pimp.gif

I need to get one on Friday.
Agreed though, feels like you can wear anything and still be
pimp.gif

dozens of better feelings. I don't give two !$++% about getting my haircut or shaving. Clean cut FTL

obviously besides the box, i agree

OP, if you cant afford a cut once a week, go in to get edged up in between

Agreed! I feel the same way too with every fresh shave. Sometimes I'll get lazy and go on my grizzly adams steez. 
laugh.gif

I get a cut every Thursday, and it's best feeling ever, cues juelz santana Diddy bop gif

. Does this apply to black men more?

I love it when I get to grow out mah hair, and when I put my fitted on it looks like i have wings coming out under my hat. Getting it cut feels too fresh, though. Showers are 5x faster.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I havent cut my hair in like 5 2 months. I want to tho
Same here. I made a bet with myself that I'm not allowed to to get a hair cut til I lose all this weight I gained. Its gonna be like another 4-5 months.
ohwell.gif

But once I do get that haircut, that feeling
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I havent cut my hair in like 5 months. I want to tho

this. might go this weekend. lord knows i need to.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

dozens of better feelings. I don't give two !$++% about getting my haircut or shaving. Clean cut FTL

I don't have a problem with your post, other than why not tell us some of those better feelings you are thinking of?
One of the points of the thread, I'd genuinely like to know. 
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom