NT, Itouch, 360, or PS3?

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I love my ipod.....love music so the headphones always in, stay using it for the internet (wifi at home) so i use it for email, aim, twitter, fb, myspace, and games daily....fun to have since i don't have another ipod.[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]360 well MW2 is dropping in 47 days so that's enough to say, plkus i got the netflix and a HDTV[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Depends on you....if you have an mp3 player then 360...if you don't that's tough, depends onif you're always out or bored at home[/color]

If you have constant money flow, i say get the 360. If not, the ipod touch will be for you. The 360 will need games or it will be boring with the same gameover and over again. but the i pod touch will be a one time pay. and you can customize it however you want... i use my ipod CLASSSIC more than i use my 360.

so i think if you like music more, less money flow, get the touch. if not get the 360

itouch is wack...just get a ps3 and a classic ipod.

if youre going to get a itouch you might as well get a iphone.

go iTouch and nice pair of Bose headphones
pimp.gif

get the 360
then get a cheap alternative mp3 player and use that for your music
then wait until you can get your paper up to cop an iPod

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

But i also used my ipod (it broke) everyday to walking to the bus stop, riding in the bus, and coming home...
save the money you about to spend and stack up for a car

how the hell is ipod touch even in the discussion?

ipod touch is for children who want to play cutesy touchscreen-based flying games, sound like t-pain, and pretend to shoot people up.

Since you said PS3 is off the list then I would go with the 360....just get a 360 and a cheap mp3 player....check slickdeals.net because they always know whenDell has the 15% off coupons for xbox and @%!%

go with a 360 elite right now its 299 and xbox has a 50 mail in rebate so in the end it comes out to be 249 very good deal

get that itouch first. then save for a gaming system. if your a hardcore gamer dont get a xbox 360. constant hours of gamplay and little space for the xbox tobreathe is gonna give you those redlights you really dont wanna see!

Back
Top Bottom