NT it's a race war In my class

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you're gonna suspend him because he thinks it's funny?
Sure, why not?

You can think something is funny without putting it out there to insult anyone.

I know keeping it to yourself won't allow anyone to feel cooler than they really are at the expense of someone else, but it keeps them on the message board..
I don't see your point. tasteless to you and funny to him is subjective.

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

it is better this way, blacks and whites should be separated. i don't know why you are in the same classroom to begin with
smh.gif

What the hell?

The comment is funny because Israel is always talking about peace this and peace that yet they stay bombing civilians.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by blazersfan

I'm starting to think OP really loves to start up race arguments. Dude has been doing this for a while.

I mean really, you asking us what should you do? SMH

Looking at dudes previous post. Its obvious he's just a race baiting troll.

Yes. And I could have sworn this Gordon Gekko clown is Mayor on a new name.

it is better this way, blacks and whites should be separated. i don't know why you are in the same classroom to begin with
smh.gif

What the hell?
I think he was being sarcastic. Hope so, at least.

smh.gif

What the hell?

my bad i forgot to put imo

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Lazy b, the thing is I was sitting down minding my own business when the blacks started rashing on me for no reason. I was very tempted to get I on it but I bite my lip. It's going to be a real brawl tmw bc this whitte girl who sits next to me she's gonna tell all the blacks to piss off and call them all ghetto
................... is that really necessary.....

What is wrong with calling black people....black? I swear people take offense to everything.
na, "the blacks" has a negative connotation, "the black people" or even "black dudes" sounds better. he said"white girl", change that around to him calling her "a white".. it'd be the same thing, jus sounds more negative

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

niketalk

yeah you're one to make peace
eyes.gif
im sorry but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, that's funny until people start getting banned in here.

How is that uncalled for? and I'm 100% jewish, I might even agree with what he said.

I personally thought it was a shot at his ethnicity rather than his political views, which honestly is easily confused. If you interpreted itdifferently, I can definitely understand that point of view.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Only one way to solve this problem....... BATTLE ROYALE!

I agree... 30 man over the top rope..

But a letter...

What are the comments that the people who are black in the class saying?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Really? That was real ignorant of her to classify an entire race of people.

I blame the parents.
indifferent.gif

really? the letter clearly acted the blacks IN THE CLASSROOM, not all blacks. always quick to pull out the race card....

anyways, keep in mind, the blacks in our class are hoodrats though, so i def. see where the white girl is coming from. the blacks in our class are reverseracists. and it's kinda sad. tomorrow we're going to continue with the talk and i honestly suspect a fight among the girls. the preppy white girls weregoing hard against the black girls

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

To Op, are you in high school, or college?

Gordon Gekko I need a full explanation.. What did the black girls say that was fuel for a letter?

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

niketalk

yeah you're one to make peace
eyes.gif
im sorry but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, that's funny until people start getting banned in here.

How is that uncalled for? and I'm 100% jewish, I might even agree with what he said.
I personally thought it was a shot at his ethnicity rather than his political views, which honestly is easily confused. If you interpreted it differently, I can definitely understand that point of view.

No doubt then. Israel is not exactly helping its peace situation these days so I took it that way. People should have the right to express theirpolitical views and frankly, their opinions on race and ethnicity. If people wanna laugh, let them laugh, when you start seeing animosity (sp?) towards othermembers, then you can take action. Otherwise I think a thread like this cant really evolve into a good discussion.

Back
Top Bottom