nt its sat night why are you home?

my dog has been throwing up (now dry heaving) every few minutes, i'm the only one home.

taking her to the vet tomorrow

i dont want to leave her alone though
frown.gif

My car is out of commission if my dog stopped me from hitting the club we'd be taking a trip to the Everglades and only one of us is coming back.

Just came back from a trip to Sanibel, been getting drunk all week and I need a break.

Watching my friends little guy... He is about 4 months.
Youngest son is just getting over pneumonia.
Lots of homework.

Got the little one and even tho my mom is always down to watch her I'm just workin on some things and relaxin so we can have fun tomorrow

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

my dog has been throwing up (now dry heaving) every few minutes, i'm the only one home.

taking her to the vet tomorrow

i dont want to leave her alone though
frown.gif

Thats what my friend told me too. He said he just got his dog spade. But he never goes out so I'm not surprised.

my sis n her 4 month old son came to visit, so im kicking it at home with fam

plus i've been partying non-stop alllll summer i need a break lol

quiet sat. night at home ftw

my broke self has no money, soo i cant get drive to the club, and everybody just played me on gettin a ride to the club....

Pics of your pup and breed?

hope it feels better.

Me; didnt go out, didnt feel social, wanted to relax, reading a book lurks in the back of my head... I just cant get the computer off me lap
ohwell.gif

I have nothing to do tonight, so I'm sitting back relaxing and listening to some golden-age hip-hop.

I'm trying to decide whether I want to get drunk tonight, or get drunk tomorrow at midnight when it turns into my birthday. I'm leaning towardstomorrow since I only slept 5 and half hours last night.

Back
Top Bottom