NT Landscapers come in. Need some ideas.

For the summer I'm helping my grandma clean up her house/backyard. Been listing stuff for free on craigslist all day for the past 2 weeks 
laugh.gif
.  I need some ideas on how to change this patio cover thing she has going on. She has an enclosed patio, but is a private person. Her patio is covered and is in open space,but someone ghetto rigged some cheap fencing 800 years ago. She has old terrace fencing up with holes in it and I was thinking about replacing the terrace today with new wood and planting some ivy or blossoming vines to grow on the terrace to make it presentable. Any design ideas? Here are some pics. She need a lot of work done to this house, I'm salty no one else in the family helps her out
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

For the summer I'm helping my grandma clean up her house/backyard. Been listing stuff for free on craigslist all day for the past 2 weeks 
laugh.gif
.  I need some ideas on how to change this patio cover thing she has going on. She has an enclosed patio, but is a private person. Her patio is covered and is in open space,but someone ghetto rigged some cheap fencing 800 years ago. She has old terrace fencing up with holes in it and I was thinking about replacing the terrace today with new wood and planting some ivy or blossoming vines to grow on the terrace to make it presentable. Any design ideas? Here are some pics. She need a lot of work done to this house, I'm salty no one else in the family helps her out
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom