NT Legal experts: Why was this dude arrested?

This dude was arrested for being to smart for his own good.

Chances are those cops don't even know that our fine government was involved with the nazis and that several high ranking ones were harbored by our government after the war. But then again, a lot of people don't know about that stuff. But i will say, the dudes being a jerk for no reason to begin with.

This dude was arrested for being to smart for his own good.

Chances are those cops don't even know that our fine government was involved with the nazis and that several high ranking ones were harbored by our government after the war. But then again, a lot of people don't know about that stuff. But i will say, the dudes being a jerk for no reason to begin with.

He got what he deserved...........surprised he didn't get a beating. Ever heard of random traffic stop? That's how they randomly catch people that have been evading the law. Chick wasn't even there 5 mins before they started to let her go.

He got what he deserved...........surprised he didn't get a beating. Ever heard of random traffic stop? That's how they randomly catch people that have been evading the law. Chick wasn't even there 5 mins before they started to let her go.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

You mad?

laugh.gif

You seemed to be quite perturbed by my take on the situation and that's a picture of you being perturbed. Get it?

You seemed to be quite perturbed by my take on the situation and that's a picture of you being perturbed. Get it?

If the cop was black and was called a N' r I guess he should of ignored it too right?

If the cop was black and was called a N' r I guess he should of ignored it too right?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

[sarcasm] No then he would have been well within his rights to beat and then arrest the perp. [/sarcasm]

As a cop, if you can't deal with name calling then how would you handle bigger and tougher situations? If rectal pain follows bruised emotions then you probably shouldn't be in that line of work.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

[sarcasm] No then he would have been well within his rights to beat and then arrest the perp. [/sarcasm]

As a cop, if you can't deal with name calling then how would you handle bigger and tougher situations? If rectal pain follows bruised emotions then you probably shouldn't be in that line of work.

Im saying though, you turn a discussion into a "you mad" contest?

Perhaps if Haze was here to tell you more stories about Drake being an alien youd be quick to sit on his lap and listen to whatever he whispers in your ear.
...Go figure.

Ive posted more pics here, just in case youre interested in more "you mad" themed posts.

Perhaps if Haze was here to tell you more stories about Drake being an alien youd be quick to sit on his lap and listen to whatever he whispers in your ear.
...Go figure.

Ive posted more pics here, just in case youre interested in more "you mad" themed posts.

Yeah.

You were mad and quick to jump on me for something ridiculous. And what's up with that ayo fantasy you let slip out?

I'm straight, so direct your homoeroticism elsewhere. Thanks but no thanks.

Yeah.

You were mad and quick to jump on me for something ridiculous. And what's up with that ayo fantasy you let slip out?

I'm straight, so direct your homoeroticism elsewhere. Thanks but no thanks.

Originally Posted by Diego

...Go figure.

GOT EM COACH.....GOT EM.

Originally Posted by Diego

...Go figure.

GOT EM COACH.....GOT EM.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wanna see a black version of this. Tazered, pepper sprayed, stomped out, plant some crack on him, cuff him in a short 2 minute video.

Only a white guy could get away with talking to the cops like that. I aint tryna Amadou Dialoed.
reminded me of this

@ 45 secs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom