NT Let Me Put You On The Mob Figgaz (vids, links, etc) Vol. Real N's Check In One Time For Ya Boy

laugh.gif
Dudes won't even wanna give em a chance. It be one thing if folks were like, "I listened to a few tracks. Them n_'s are garbage" butthese dudes aren't even entering the thread.
smh.gif

I'm sayin tho...i wouldnt even be trippin if they hit us with the "i peeped out the tracks and they wack." but dudes just want no part of em..
roll.gif

Mob Figaz get slapped all day out here.

Jacka
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Husalah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fed-X
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rydah
pimp.gif

Might be in the minority, but Jack of all trades > Jack artist. I used to think it was the other way around but GOT DAMN the production and the lyrics areso well put together. If i remember correctly, not much RobLo production tho if any at all...
ohwell.gif
But theres countless cuts on both albums.

I give you, everything I know/
been thru hella shiit, but never let the pain show/
lock me down, strip my freedom, all it did was make me grow/
got out with connects, in the summer made it snow/

pimp.gif

Tear Gas april 09

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Might be in the minority, but Jack of all trades > Jack artist. I used to think it was the other way around but GOT DAMN the production and the lyrics are
so well put together. If i remember correctly, not much RobLo production tho if any at all...
ohwell.gif
But theres countless cuts on both albums.

No I feel you on that. I was the same way. I used to always say the Jack Artist was significantly better but after listening to both albums countless times Ithink they're about equal. Roblo produced everything on the Jack Artist with the exception of Barney and Girls Say though. I gotta say the production onThe Jack Artist is better. Mad props to who ever mastered that joint, you don't hear a lot of independent bay releases with such quality engineering.

Jack of All Trades is serious though. Lyrics were crazy truthful and real, some real hood %+#% that you don't have to be out there doing work to relate to.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by Quebradita

hus a snitch.

You sound like every other 13 year running off at the mouth over at bayontop.

I'm not even going to get into it. The fact of the matter is, we don't know +$#!.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by zae23

Quebradita wrote:

hus a snitch.
evidence???

tired.gif
No one knows what really went down but he did get caught with 14 birds across state lines. That's a federal crime with a 10 year minimum sentence. So yea, something doesn't add up.

I dont really care though, even though I really can't see Hus snitching.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*sig check*

can anyone help me ID the track where Jack spit on the Can I Live beat? word to the <>

Jack is just a real gritty hood dude point blank period. It's really dope.

Back
Top Bottom