NT, Let's Help Each Other Out! I Got The Hook-Up Thread Vol. 2011

In addition to me needing a new day job in Atlanta, if anybody is looking for seasonal work, my job I'm trying to leave will be hiring in the next couple weeks. Get at me if you're interested. Nothing spectacular but hey its a job right

i need a job in socal and a hookup on various electronics. I have nike discounts, software discounts and a host of technical prowess/advice

i need a job in socal and a hookup on various electronics. I have nike discounts, software discounts and a host of technical prowess/advice

I could provide nice Nike discounts for discounts on flat screens.... etc... electronics in general... I even ship if its needed... Wuts good best buy employees LOL

I could provide nice Nike discounts for discounts on flat screens.... etc... electronics in general... I even ship if its needed... Wuts good best buy employees LOL

Any 'Best Buy/FYE' associates? I DEFINITELY need the hook-up.....In RETURN, if you are in the North NJ area, the company I work for is contracted by L'Oreal USA and I can get you the hook-up on all the smell goods (Ralph Lauren Big Pony collection (all of the other collections also blue, black, double black, etc) , Acqua di Gio, Armani Code, etc......

Also can get you stuff for your wifey. If L'Oreal/Maybelline/ Kiehl's/ Garnier makes it....I can get it.

Any 'Best Buy/FYE' associates? I DEFINITELY need the hook-up.....In RETURN, if you are in the North NJ area, the company I work for is contracted by L'Oreal USA and I can get you the hook-up on all the smell goods (Ralph Lauren Big Pony collection (all of the other collections also blue, black, double black, etc) , Acqua di Gio, Armani Code, etc......

Also can get you stuff for your wifey. If L'Oreal/Maybelline/ Kiehl's/ Garnier makes it....I can get it.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I need a new day job in Atlanta

Word. Flexable hours and NICE pay would be cool. CampbellSoup was supposed to be hooking me up with a valet job, but son flaked on me hardcore...

Word. Flexable hours and NICE pay would be cool. CampbellSoup was supposed to be hooking me up with a valet job, but son flaked on me hardcore...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

If you're looking for a kick around job for some spending money get at me, like I said its not a great job but would put some extra cash in your pocket. Alpharetta if you're curious

If you're looking for a kick around job for some spending money get at me, like I said its not a great job but would put some extra cash in your pocket. Alpharetta if you're curious

I'm way out here near Peachtree City. Wouldnt really work out for kick around cash.

Really appreciate the offer though.

I'm way out here near Peachtree City. Wouldnt really work out for kick around cash.

Yea definitely wouldn't benefit you being that far out, but no doubt just lookin out for a homie

Yea definitely wouldn't benefit you being that far out, but no doubt just lookin out for a homie

Any accounting or MIS majors need help finding a job send me a pm. I work for PwC (Big 4 Accounting Firm) and can provide a referral. 

Any accounting or MIS majors need help finding a job send me a pm. I work for PwC (Big 4 Accounting Firm) and can provide a referral. 

Back
Top Bottom