NT, Let's Help Each Other Out! I Got The Hook-Up Thread Vol. 2011

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Arent you supposed to be long gone?
snitching
Nah.... just a really weak online persona tethered to a stronger one. Dude was probably bored without me. Now he all excited... TYPING LIKE THIS AND #*%$
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

I got a jewelry/watches + jewelry/watches repair hook-up; looking for a sneaker hook-up (Footlocker, Nike, etc.) in Long Island 
nerd.gif

Also, if anybody could hook me up with a part-time or seasonal job in LI, I'd be forever grateful 
pimp.gif
where on LI are you located and do you know anything about volleyball? lol

Originally Posted by nublee

I got a jewelry/watches + jewelry/watches repair hook-up; looking for a sneaker hook-up (Footlocker, Nike, etc.) in Long Island 
nerd.gif

Also, if anybody could hook me up with a part-time or seasonal job in LI, I'd be forever grateful 
pimp.gif
where on LI are you located and do you know anything about volleyball? lol

snitching
Nah.... just a really weak online persona tethered to a stronger one. Dude was probably bored without me. Now he all excited... TYPING LIKE THIS AND #*%$
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly. He has it all figured out.

snitching
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

snitching
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sure do.
The difference in me, you, and your weak online persona is that at the very least I'd be the same weak person offline if I ever was one online. But I get the sense from your ALL CAPS and snide remarks that you may be even more weak offline than you seem right now. How do I know? Simple. I stopped thinking I was "hard" online when I was 15 - a kid. We both know you are financially, physically, and HOPEFULLY logically (doubt it) incapable of traveling to me to show me just how much weight I can't hold. But do so, if ever it means that much to you. I beg of you, please come and lift me.  That's not a threat either. It's a gentleman's challenge. And it's wide open. Bring a crew with you, if need be. OR...you can carry on with your online experience and leave me to mine.

There's an ignore feature if ever you get tired of seeing me post. If you ever get tired of seeing me breathe, do something other than %%!!# about it. Those are your only real options, muffy.

Have a great day.

snitching
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sure do.
The difference in me, you, and your weak online persona is that at the very least I'd be the same weak person offline if I ever was one online. But I get the sense from your ALL CAPS and snide remarks that you may be even more weak offline than you seem right now. How do I know? Simple. I stopped thinking I was "hard" online when I was 15 - a kid. We both know you are financially, physically, and HOPEFULLY logically (doubt it) incapable of traveling to me to show me just how much weight I can't hold. But do so, if ever it means that much to you. I beg of you, please come and lift me.  That's not a threat either. It's a gentleman's challenge. And it's wide open. Bring a crew with you, if need be. OR...you can carry on with your online experience and leave me to mine.

There's an ignore feature if ever you get tired of seeing me post. If you ever get tired of seeing me breathe, do something other than %%!!# about it. Those are your only real options, muffy.

Have a great day.

I need someone to hook me up with an internship in Buffalo, NY

My job is hiring too if anyone is looking for a part time job

EDIT: I WOULD REALLY LOVE IS SOMEONE COULD HOOK ME UP WITH A JOB AT A VERIZON OR AT&T STORE IN CALI

EDIT: I WOULD REALLY LOVE IS SOMEONE COULD HOOK ME UP WITH A JOB AT A VERIZON OR AT&T STORE IN CALI

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Are you in nyc? if so what kinda of job do you perform?

Originally Posted by backpacker23

I'm in Buffalo NY

Originally Posted by backpacker23

I'm in Buffalo NY

There was an NTer on here that posted in a previous hookup thread and said he can get any T-Mobile phone that is currently out for $200-250 w/o having to sign a contract. Anybody remember who it is?

There was an NTer on here that posted in a previous hookup thread and said he can get any T-Mobile phone that is currently out for $200-250 w/o having to sign a contract. Anybody remember who it is?

if your ever in the palm beach, broward and dade countys of southern florida, i have the hookups on thc straight from humboldt county, coca leaf exract straight off the boat by way of south america, and mdma made by my white friends with chemistry sets 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dead srs

if your ever in the palm beach, broward and dade countys of southern florida, i have the hookups on thc straight from humboldt county, coca leaf exract straight off the boat by way of south america, and mdma made by my white friends with chemistry sets 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dead srs

Back
Top Bottom