NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Also, I remember eating at a restaurant with my friend and he ordered a B.L.T. sandwich but pronounced it "blt" like it was an actual word not an acronym. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Also, I remember eating at a restaurant with my friend and he ordered a B.L.T. sandwich but pronounced it "blt" like it was an actual word not an acronym. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
roll.gif

a friend of mine, in our music class, was giving a presentation on an artist and he was talking about his records and he says so and so dropped this lip this year. come to find out he meant LP.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
roll.gif

a friend of mine, in our music class, was giving a presentation on an artist and he was talking about his records and he says so and so dropped this lip this year. come to find out he meant LP.
30t6p3b.gif

Every. Single. Time. someone says "might as well" in my presence, I die laughing. Always I picture the one post where the kid put 'minus well' and someone quoted it, made it huge and bold, and put this enormous
sick.gif
face.

Every. Single. Time. someone says "might as well" in my presence, I die laughing. Always I picture the one post where the kid put 'minus well' and someone quoted it, made it huge and bold, and put this enormous
sick.gif
face.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

From this thread, Page 1: http://niketalk.com/topic/293253/What-would-you-do-if-your-pops-is-cheating-on-your-mother?page=1
dunks87 wrote:
damn. i'm glad my parents are divorced. this would have been a terrible scenario. if i were you i would confront your dad first. but i'm sure your mom is not stupid. we women pick up on the smallest changes in you men, she probably has some suspensions but she may just not be telling you or saying anything period. but as i said, talk to your dad about it first. oh and post pics of said mistress if it's confirmed to be true.
30t6p3b.gif

From this thread, Page 1: http://niketalk.com/topic/293253/What-would-you-do-if-your-pops-is-cheating-on-your-mother?page=1
dunks87 wrote:
damn. i'm glad my parents are divorced. this would have been a terrible scenario. if i were you i would confront your dad first. but i'm sure your mom is not stupid. we women pick up on the smallest changes in you men, she probably has some suspensions but she may just not be telling you or saying anything period. but as i said, talk to your dad about it first. oh and post pics of said mistress if it's confirmed to be true.
30t6p3b.gif

Then pages later after it was quoted and brought to her attention:

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'm not "The Spell Check Police" because that's a completely different word, though
indifferent.gif
yes, SHE, AS IN OP'S MOM. as in SHE probably has suspensions
that her husband (OP's father) is cheating on her. spell check? I wonder how some of ya'll even got through school.
laugh.gif

I'll make the conscience effort to elaborate on who I am referring to using nouns rather than pronouns since it's clearly obvious that a lot of you can't keep up. It's okay, though.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I went over that with a fly tooth comb

dunks87 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

dunks87 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Then pages later after it was quoted and brought to her attention:

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'm not "The Spell Check Police" because that's a completely different word, though
indifferent.gif
yes, SHE, AS IN OP'S MOM. as in SHE probably has suspensions
that her husband (OP's father) is cheating on her. spell check? I wonder how some of ya'll even got through school.
laugh.gif

I'll make the conscience effort to elaborate on who I am referring to using nouns rather than pronouns since it's clearly obvious that a lot of you can't keep up. It's okay, though.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I went over that with a fly tooth comb

Seizure salad and flaming young are twitter classics. 
roll.gif

"I wish someone would come over and lick my click." Clicktoris.
30t6p3b.gif

Had a friend on facebook spell martyr as marter. I was so furious.

Seizure salad and flaming young are twitter classics. 
roll.gif

"I wish someone would come over and lick my click." Clicktoris.
30t6p3b.gif

Had a friend on facebook spell martyr as marter. I was so furious.

pre-madonna

I also see many people mix up dominant with dominate. LeBron was dominate last night.

But my kids had great ones when they were little. My daughter thought when something blew up you say "It slpoded" from exploded.

pre-madonna

I also see many people mix up dominant with dominate. LeBron was dominate last night.

But my kids had great ones when they were little. My daughter thought when something blew up you say "It slpoded" from exploded.

"I just hooked up the power card to this labtop. Now I hooked up my high fly and I still cant get on this web. Guess I'll just havew to go back to the lieberry"-Old country people needing help with computers.

Back
Top Bottom