NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

Originally Posted by jannydung

i just found out that the lyrics to the song "la bamba" aren't la la la la la bamba 
eek.gif
They aren't?! 
mad.gif

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

dont know if this was already said but it kinda fits this topic

when saying the alphabet, instead of saying L,M,N,O,P. people say eliminopy. always irked me

dont know if this was already said but it kinda fits this topic

when saying the alphabet, instead of saying L,M,N,O,P. people say eliminopy. always irked me

some butcher's block jargon i hear as i substitute teacher....

"I'm Am"
"me, myself, personally"
"what we finna do"
"I'm is"
"valemtimes day"
"omvelope"
"mymommanem"
"arkansAWS"
"emvisible"

Back
Top Bottom