NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

I literally have this discussion with a friend of mine at least once a week.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "flaming young" instead of "filet mignon"

I literally have this discussion with a friend of mine at least once a week.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "flaming young" instead of "filet mignon"

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Voice offer (voice over)
That was one mental mistake I made
laugh.gif

I
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
every time one of you clueless bammas type "I could care less" or " I could careless" when it's "I couldn't care less." More times than not you do not intend to say I could care less when you attempt to use it. I've seen it so much I don't even bother correcting yall.

*sigh*

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Voice offer (voice over)
That was one mental mistake I made
laugh.gif

I
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
every time one of you clueless bammas type "I could care less" or " I could careless" when it's "I couldn't care less." More times than not you do not intend to say I could care less when you attempt to use it. I've seen it so much I don't even bother correcting yall.

*sigh*

From this thread, Page 1: http://niketalk.com/topic/293253/What-would-you-do-if-your-pops-is-cheating-on-your-mother?page=1
dunks87 wrote:
damn. i'm glad my parents are divorced. this would have been a terrible scenario. if i were you i would confront your dad first. but i'm sure your mom is not stupid. we women pick up on the smallest changes in you men, she probably has some suspensions but she may just not be telling you or saying anything period. but as i said, talk to your dad about it first. oh and post pics of said mistress if it's confirmed to be true.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

From this thread, Page 1: http://niketalk.com/topic/293253/What-would-you-do-if-your-pops-is-cheating-on-your-mother?page=1
dunks87 wrote:
damn. i'm glad my parents are divorced. this would have been a terrible scenario. if i were you i would confront your dad first. but i'm sure your mom is not stupid. we women pick up on the smallest changes in you men, she probably has some suspensions but she may just not be telling you or saying anything period. but as i said, talk to your dad about it first. oh and post pics of said mistress if it's confirmed to be true.
30t6p3b.gif

Then pages later after it was quoted and brought to her attention:

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Spell Check Police? Let the man live... live you never misspelled a word in your life..
indifferent.gif
I'm not "The Spell Check Police" because that's a completely different word, though
indifferent.gif
yes, SHE, AS IN OP'S MOM. as in SHE probably has suspensions
that her husband (OP's father) is cheating on her. spell check? I wonder how some of ya'll even got through school.
laugh.gif

I'll make the conscience effort to elaborate on who I am referring to using nouns rather than pronouns since it's clearly obvious that a lot of you can't keep up. It's okay, though.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dunks87 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

dunks87 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Then pages later after it was quoted and brought to her attention:

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Spell Check Police? Let the man live... live you never misspelled a word in your life..
indifferent.gif
I'm not "The Spell Check Police" because that's a completely different word, though
indifferent.gif
yes, SHE, AS IN OP'S MOM. as in SHE probably has suspensions
that her husband (OP's father) is cheating on her. spell check? I wonder how some of ya'll even got through school.
laugh.gif

I'll make the conscience effort to elaborate on who I am referring to using nouns rather than pronouns since it's clearly obvious that a lot of you can't keep up. It's okay, though.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom