NT, meet Francia Raisa..

DEFINITELY worth a thread...!%%@ are you guys talking about...it's crazy, I wonder where some of you guys live...I live in SD and see girls like this ALOT but that doesn't make her any less
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I watch her show with my wife and its mostly for her. Her supposedly being in high school and ho-like on the show makes it a very watchable.
also for the spanish speakers, her dad is El Cucuy and even he gives her a thumbs up
cucuy.jpg

I think it's funny how people get all high and mighty on these threads. I mean, granted, threads like these are pretty much useless - there's lots of good looking people in the world and many of them are readily available on the net - but that doesn't mean that a bunch of normal dudes that aren't modeling, playing ball, or acting in movies have any clout whatsoever should sit around talking about "gotta see her from behind first" or "typical hunnington chica" or "nothing to fawn over."

She is fine, but the thread is useless.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

DEFINITELY worth a thread...!%%@ are you guys talking about...it's crazy, I wonder where some of you guys live...I live in SD and see girls like this ALOT but that doesn't make her any less
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for reals a lot of fine girls out here..
what part of SD you from?

Some NTers amaze me with their responses. As if she would even get at any of you like you would even have a chance. She is "meh"? Not worth beasting over? She is not only cute, she is very pretty with a bangin' body.

She used to date that #%%+%#*#@ Shane Sparks for 3 years. She started to date him when she was 17 and he was 37.

SHANE%20SPARKS%20AND%20FRANCIA%20RAISA.jpg

Yes, I agree she looks like Kim K. She actually gets mistaken for her and she gets people asking her for autographs mistaking her for Kim K.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Some NTers amaze me with their responses. As if she would even get at any of you like you would even have a chance. She is "meh"? Not worth beasting over? She is not only cute, she is very pretty with a bangin' body.

She used to date that #%%+%#*#@ Shane Sparks for 3 years. She started to date him when she was 17 and he was 37.

Yes, I agree she looks like Kim K. She actually gets mistaken for her and she gets people asking her for autographs mistaking her for Kim K.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
On December 18, 2009, Shane was arrested on felony charges of childmolestation. Sparks was arrested early Friday morning at his Hollywoodhome and brought to a Van Nuys, Calif., jail, held on $590,000 bail,LAPD spokesman, Keisha Shaw, told TVGuide.com. French also added thatSparks was the "subject of an ongoing child molestation investigation."[sup][7][/sup][sup][8][/sup] Sparks was released from jail on December 19, 2009 at 9:57PM.[sup][9][/sup]

Back
Top Bottom