NT Michael Jackson Tribute Contest Vol. Video Posted, Chamone!

roll.gif
I'm already laughing thinking about how epic this thread should be.  What better way to pay a tribute to the greatest entertainer ever than to have a contest to see who can do the best MJ dance impersonation. 

On the one year anniversary of his passing, we upload videos with some type of tag to them.  Then do a vote to see who is the best. 

Rules:  You must say your username or show it in the beginning of the video.  Video must not be edited.  (no taking your best of 10 moonwalks, best of 10 spins and putting it in one video)

roll.gif
I'm already laughing thinking about how epic this thread should be.  What better way to pay a tribute to the greatest entertainer ever than to have a contest to see who can do the best MJ dance impersonation. 

On the one year anniversary of his passing, we upload videos with some type of tag to them.  Then do a vote to see who is the best. 

Rules:  You must say your username or show it in the beginning of the video.  Video must not be edited.  (no taking your best of 10 moonwalks, best of 10 spins and putting it in one video)

Whats the prize.....ill start it off...dont mean to brag but i am only a computer animations major

Whats the prize.....ill start it off...dont mean to brag but i am only a computer animations major

Back
Top Bottom