NT MILITARY BRATS CHECK IN... VOL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Born in the Philippines
Moved to San Diego, CA (3 years)
Guam (3 years)
Okinawa, Japan (3years)
Then finally back to San Diego, CA

Born in the Philippines
Moved to San Diego, CA (3 years)
Guam (3 years)
Okinawa, Japan (3years)
Then finally back to San Diego, CA

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Born in the bronx (1992)
i only lived on one base Ft. Stewart GA i lived there for 2 years 1998-2000
I went to Diamond Elementary

it was nice living there...but since 2001 ive been in the Bronx
I used to live on Ft. Stewart
eek.gif
, I'm from Hinesville right outside the gates. Mom dukes used to be a teacher assistant at Diamond

Born in the bronx (1992)

eek.gif
, I'm from Hinesville right outside the gates. Mom dukes used to be a teacher assistant at Diamond

j23s- I work on fort stewart, but i live in richmond hill, my pops and my step mom still live there

you got fam down here?

j23s- I work on fort stewart, but i live in richmond hill, my pops and my step mom still live there

you got fam down here?

Originally Posted by J23S

Born in the bronx (1992)

eek.gif

i cant lie the 2 years i lived ther i had mad fun...i was on a ball team...ran track n was goin all around the south for meets without my parents n went to the junior olympics(no lie i was real)i remember one time i missed my bus to go to a meet my coach came into my hotel room at like 6:30 rushed me outa my bed n took me to my meet i aint eat nuthin i aint even brush my teeth yet den i had to run to da track outa the car so i wouldnt miss my race...then i just dogged i had to run the 1600 i was lappin kids O.D. came in first got my lil gold medel then had to run a 400 after that i won dat too...then i aint eat nuthin that whole day just drank gatorade n then i had a 4x100 relay race at like 4:00,yeah my team one dat too...its funny because my moms told da coaches i could only go to the meets if the coaches watched me but they never did...i did what ever i wanted too...i just had to catch the bus to and from the meets on time...hahaha i thought i wass cool cause i was the only 7 year old chilin wid da 17 year old kids.....then back on the base...i fought like every day...had all the gurlies on my jock...n i remember every time a family moved out of their house and for like a month after until a new family came in a cleanin crew would clean da house in the mornin..but after they left me n my crew...we were all like ages 7-10
laugh.gif
...would go through one of the windows and use it as a club house...we thought we were do it 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Born in the bronx (1992)

eek.gif

i cant lie the 2 years i lived ther i had mad fun...i was on a ball team...ran track n was goin all around the south for meets without my parents n went to the junior olympics(no lie i was real)i remember one time i missed my bus to go to a meet my coach came into my hotel room at like 6:30 rushed me outa my bed n took me to my meet i aint eat nuthin i aint even brush my teeth yet den i had to run to da track outa the car so i wouldnt miss my race...then i just dogged i had to run the 1600 i was lappin kids O.D. came in first got my lil gold medel then had to run a 400 after that i won dat too...then i aint eat nuthin that whole day just drank gatorade n then i had a 4x100 relay race at like 4:00,yeah my team one dat too...its funny because my moms told da coaches i could only go to the meets if the coaches watched me but they never did...i did what ever i wanted too...i just had to catch the bus to and from the meets on time...hahaha i thought i wass cool cause i was the only 7 year old chilin wid da 17 year old kids.....then back on the base...i fought like every day...had all the gurlies on my jock...n i remember every time a family moved out of their house and for like a month after until a new family came in a cleanin crew would clean da house in the mornin..but after they left me n my crew...we were all like ages 7-10
laugh.gif
...would go through one of the windows and use it as a club house...we thought we were do it 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ft Hood, tx (0-1)
Korea, Honam villiage sp? (1-5)
Ft.huachuca, az (5-9) also lived in Cottonwood,az and Peoria, Az
AMR/honolulu Hawaii (9-13)
Ft huchuca, az (13 till now)

Ft Hood, tx (0-1)
Korea, Honam villiage sp? (1-5)
Ft.huachuca, az (5-9) also lived in Cottonwood,az and Peoria, Az
AMR/honolulu Hawaii (9-13)
Ft huchuca, az (13 till now)

Born in St. Louis, MO...

Miami, FL (Toddler - Kindergarten)
Luke AFB, AZ (1st-3rd grade)
Yokota AB, Japan (4th-8th grade)
Barksdale AFB, LA (9th-10 grade)
Ramstein AB, Germany (11th-12th grade)
Ann Arbor, MI (College 05-09)
Berkeley, CA (Law School 09-present)

Born in St. Louis, MO...

Miami, FL (Toddler - Kindergarten)
Luke AFB, AZ (1st-3rd grade)
Yokota AB, Japan (4th-8th grade)
Barksdale AFB, LA (9th-10 grade)
Ramstein AB, Germany (11th-12th grade)
Ann Arbor, MI (College 05-09)
Berkeley, CA (Law School 09-present)

Originally Posted by solefood229

you got fam down here?

What do you go at Ft Stewart? Please tell me you work for D.O.I.M/N.E.C and they're hiring. Well, really I'd rather go to Fort McPherson, Fort Gillem, Lou Dobbs AFB, or Atlanta AFB/Naval (that half and half reserve post) because they are directly in Atlanta, but I'm trying to get to Georgia and work in the same capacity I do now.

And yea, I bet Germany would have been a ton more fun if I was older (I was 5th-7th grade) and went a bit later in time. Hell, even at that age we all had some German chics who didn't even speak English we used to "fool around" with, but back then fool around was like run behind the bushes and they'd let you touch their non chest or booty. I still remember we used to always go on field trips to all those damn mines and castles, damn near died in Idar Oberstein at their's. It's a HUGE cliff above the whole city with literally no warning it's coming up, no ACHTUNG signs or anything, no trail taking you away from it, nothing. You're just walking and then, "Oh !*!% watchout!!" and look down and it's like a half mile to the ground below.

Originally Posted by solefood229

you got fam down here?

What do you go at Ft Stewart? Please tell me you work for D.O.I.M/N.E.C and they're hiring. Well, really I'd rather go to Fort McPherson, Fort Gillem, Lou Dobbs AFB, or Atlanta AFB/Naval (that half and half reserve post) because they are directly in Atlanta, but I'm trying to get to Georgia and work in the same capacity I do now.

And yea, I bet Germany would have been a ton more fun if I was older (I was 5th-7th grade) and went a bit later in time. Hell, even at that age we all had some German chics who didn't even speak English we used to "fool around" with, but back then fool around was like run behind the bushes and they'd let you touch their non chest or booty. I still remember we used to always go on field trips to all those damn mines and castles, damn near died in Idar Oberstein at their's. It's a HUGE cliff above the whole city with literally no warning it's coming up, no ACHTUNG signs or anything, no trail taking you away from it, nothing. You're just walking and then, "Oh !*!% watchout!!" and look down and it's like a half mile to the ground below.

^ did you ever go to some "sun castle"? i swear our daycare took up there every summer...it has suns all over the castle and garden area and we would have to count how many there were...we did this every summer...once we went to France for the day to a monkey forrest...that was probably the best part is goin to a whole other country just for the day...we would take boat rides on the Neckar river every year...

there was another park we went to every summer called Lewesin Park...i know thats not how it spelled but thats how its pronounced...i tried to find it online a few times w/no luck...

to go to another base was the equivalent of what it is when people say there are going to NY to go back to school shopping or whatever the big out of town shopping thing is in your area...

going to Hanau to go the PX was a treat that came once every few months...felt like it was a world away...closest bases to me were PHV, MTV, whatever was in Manheim and something else i can't remember...

crazy thing is i still have my address in germany memorized and could tell you how to get to my house from PHV...we lived off base for whatever reason

^ did you ever go to some "sun castle"? i swear our daycare took up there every summer...it has suns all over the castle and garden area and we would have to count how many there were...we did this every summer...once we went to France for the day to a monkey forrest...that was probably the best part is goin to a whole other country just for the day...we would take boat rides on the Neckar river every year...

there was another park we went to every summer called Lewesin Park...i know thats not how it spelled but thats how its pronounced...i tried to find it online a few times w/no luck...

to go to another base was the equivalent of what it is when people say there are going to NY to go back to school shopping or whatever the big out of town shopping thing is in your area...

going to Hanau to go the PX was a treat that came once every few months...felt like it was a world away...closest bases to me were PHV, MTV, whatever was in Manheim and something else i can't remember...

crazy thing is i still have my address in germany memorized and could tell you how to get to my house from PHV...we lived off base for whatever reason

Doesn't ring a bell but I'm sure we did. Like I said, youth service over there used to take us EVERYWHERE. We even went to London. Then the family while over there, we went everywhere too: Austria, France, Italy, etc. It'd be fun to do again as an adult

We went to that castle in the rock though, that the prince built and threw his brother out over some chic or something. You can see it from the autobahn, it's face protrudes from the rock and the rest of it is built fully recessed into the stone on the side of the mountain. I did a few google searches and can't find it for !+!% though.

What we went to that was fun though, was this place Taunus Wonderland http://www.taunuswunderland.de/ They had this merry go round ride that was electronic and got gradually faster and whoever could stay on the longest won, we would do that for hours, had people fainting and throwing up, and these smart @!+ monkeys who you could feed but didn't like the popcorn you were supposed to give them but they'd eat like pop tarts and junk food though

I still remember my address too even though that would have had to be 15yrs ago. I lived in 8812, apartment 3B in Upper Wetzel Baumholder, right in front of Wetzel Elementary. My phone number was 2781. Our apartment building was haunted, and we got off for school at 1 o'clock every Wednesday for "family day." I wonder if they still do that there.

edit: maybe this is it, in which case it is a church and not a castle, but I distinctly remember the story about 1 brother killing the other though by throwing him off the mountain.

20-Unusual-Churches-PII-felsenkirche1-.jpg

Felsenkirche+09.JPG

Here's Wetzel looking at it from Smith Housing, which is the opposite and main part of town. There was a shortcut to get there if you were walking, basically walk straight down from Lower Wetzel, through some woods, then there is a sewage plant and a tunnel (probably a sewage tunnel) that takes you under it and back up on the other side of town at the bottom of a hill that leads to Mountaineer Gym.
B8.JPG

laugh.gif
That was the same time I first got into name brand shoes. I had Eastbay in Germany when nobody else knew about it yet so I was killin'em with the shoe game. PX would get some decent stuff but nothing close to what Eastbay had
37789_518035866214_140301390_30671726_3360385_n.jpg

Doesn't ring a bell but I'm sure we did. Like I said, youth service over there used to take us EVERYWHERE. We even went to London. Then the family while over there, we went everywhere too: Austria, France, Italy, etc. It'd be fun to do again as an adult

We went to that castle in the rock though, that the prince built and threw his brother out over some chic or something. You can see it from the autobahn, it's face protrudes from the rock and the rest of it is built fully recessed into the stone on the side of the mountain. I did a few google searches and can't find it for !+!% though.

What we went to that was fun though, was this place Taunus Wonderland http://www.taunuswunderland.de/ They had this merry go round ride that was electronic and got gradually faster and whoever could stay on the longest won, we would do that for hours, had people fainting and throwing up, and these smart @!+ monkeys who you could feed but didn't like the popcorn you were supposed to give them but they'd eat like pop tarts and junk food though

I still remember my address too even though that would have had to be 15yrs ago. I lived in 8812, apartment 3B in Upper Wetzel Baumholder, right in front of Wetzel Elementary. My phone number was 2781. Our apartment building was haunted, and we got off for school at 1 o'clock every Wednesday for "family day." I wonder if they still do that there.

edit: maybe this is it, in which case it is a church and not a castle, but I distinctly remember the story about 1 brother killing the other though by throwing him off the mountain.

20-Unusual-Churches-PII-felsenkirche1-.jpg

Felsenkirche+09.JPG

Here's Wetzel looking at it from Smith Housing, which is the opposite and main part of town. There was a shortcut to get there if you were walking, basically walk straight down from Lower Wetzel, through some woods, then there is a sewage plant and a tunnel (probably a sewage tunnel) that takes you under it and back up on the other side of town at the bottom of a hill that leads to Mountaineer Gym.
B8.JPG

laugh.gif
That was the same time I first got into name brand shoes. I had Eastbay in Germany when nobody else knew about it yet so I was killin'em with the shoe game. PX would get some decent stuff but nothing close to what Eastbay had
37789_518035866214_140301390_30671726_3360385_n.jpg

did Taunus have individual row boats? if so we went there too and mad people lost their oars in the water

we would go to Europa Park and Holiday Park all the time too...i always say mad africans there too...that was the only time i saw non american black people except for the kids who had a black american and german parent

i went to Italy for the weekend w/a friends church group...and my PR crush Mikey
pimp.gif

my mom bought her shrunk in Belgium

my address was 43 Mozartstrasse in St. Leon...it was a very nice lil town and we had to go through a sunflower field to get there...

our phone number was 06227-55678

i was at a college fair in DC and i saw a girl i had class with in germany in like 3rd grade...we both went to school in the same district in northern va and we both remembered each other after all that time...

did Taunus have individual row boats? if so we went there too and mad people lost their oars in the water

we would go to Europa Park and Holiday Park all the time too...i always say mad africans there too...that was the only time i saw non american black people except for the kids who had a black american and german parent

i went to Italy for the weekend w/a friends church group...and my PR crush Mikey
pimp.gif

my mom bought her shrunk in Belgium

my address was 43 Mozartstrasse in St. Leon...it was a very nice lil town and we had to go through a sunflower field to get there...

our phone number was 06227-55678

i was at a college fair in DC and i saw a girl i had class with in germany in like 3rd grade...we both went to school in the same district in northern va and we both remembered each other after all that time...

Being Military, I see and know a lot of people from there too, since their parents usually ended up back stateside and in many cases, Fort Sill, since they were Artillery. I reconnected with a lot of those people, at least temporarily through Myspace when that was hot. There was a Baumholder alum group. It's still some I can't find for %%!!, I'd pay money to be able to see again (mostly females).

I don't remember boating at Taunus, but could be. I've always been scared of boating so I wouldn't have gotten on anyways, especially at that age, even though I can swim.

My mom bought her shrunks and curios over there too, and TONS of Red Bird Crystal, they got those factories up there and she went bananas. I don't get it, it's just glass with a red bird but whatever. I remember

Memories
pimp.gif
make me want to go to Mom's and grab my yearbooks and yearbook video and start trying to facebook all these people

Being Military, I see and know a lot of people from there too, since their parents usually ended up back stateside and in many cases, Fort Sill, since they were Artillery. I reconnected with a lot of those people, at least temporarily through Myspace when that was hot. There was a Baumholder alum group. It's still some I can't find for %%!!, I'd pay money to be able to see again (mostly females).

I don't remember boating at Taunus, but could be. I've always been scared of boating so I wouldn't have gotten on anyways, especially at that age, even though I can swim.

My mom bought her shrunks and curios over there too, and TONS of Red Bird Crystal, they got those factories up there and she went bananas. I don't get it, it's just glass with a red bird but whatever. I remember

Memories
pimp.gif
make me want to go to Mom's and grab my yearbooks and yearbook video and start trying to facebook all these people

Ft.Bragg, NC '89-95
Wurzburg, Germany '95-98
Ft. Knox, KY '98-02
Fredericksburg, VA '02-present (pops retired)

Ft.Bragg, NC '89-95
Wurzburg, Germany '95-98
Ft. Knox, KY '98-02
Fredericksburg, VA '02-present (pops retired)

datznasty- nope i work @ 911

mouse- i remember going to luwesin park all the time, in 5th grade we went on a over night field trip, and went to different castles and some huge water park, i swear those germans were !@#@@@% the pool
laugh.gif

footlocker off post was
pimp.gif
they had the airmax game on lock

we stayed at europa park, we went to the capri sun factory on field trips

did any of yall have german pals?

im still looking for a couple of my friends from back then

Back
Top Bottom