NT Milk Carton : What ever happened to Ellamate ?

chi ill

Banned
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I was just about to do the Batman signal for JON .

roll.gif
pimp.gif
word. it's a shame that my claim to fame on here is always going to be this guys face.
frown.gif

anyway, if i remember correctly, he got banned for borrowing money on here. he'd put shoes up for sale when he needed money but he had no intention of eversending out the shoes. he'd spend the money people sent him and he'd refund them a month later after getting his money back up.
laugh.gif

c83358e043a16965d40021b418df19cdd7c4e69.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

roll.gif
pimp.gif
word. it's a shame that my claim to fame on here is always going to be this guys face.
frown.gif

anyway, if i remember correctly, he got banned for borrowing money on here. he'd put shoes up for sale when he needed money but he had no intention of ever sending out the shoes. he'd spend the money people sent him and he'd refund them a month later after getting his money back up.
laugh.gif

Thats smart, funy, and grimey all in one
laugh.gif

funny thing is, if i were to post light jabs like that in the current WDYWT like i used to, i'd probably get banned and offend all the people in there.folks in there are so sensitive now.
smh.gif

sheed- what the hell is up, sir. long time no talk.

d52352774ed06eb1d36d24161c843fb1c6e42f3.gif

if the post is still around tomorrow, i'll see if i can dig up some old wdywt pics. this is my time to shine, i gotta make it last
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

roll.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

anyway, if i remember correctly, he got banned for borrowing money on here. he'd put shoes up for sale when he needed money but he had no intention of ever sending out the shoes. he'd spend the money people sent him and he'd refund them a month later after getting his money back up.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom