NT Music. Post some good cover songs. Any Genre...

There seems to be a cover trend going on in this thread
laugh.gif
I'll add to it one of my favorite covers/songs of the year.

There seems to be a cover trend going on in this thread
laugh.gif
I'll add to it one of my favorite covers/songs of the year.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I know someone posted Paramore's cover of "Use Somebody" , but here is Craig David's:

That's what I was going to post..  Makes Kings of Leon look straight up bad..

I know someone posted Paramore's cover of "Use Somebody" , but here is Craig David's:

That's what I was going to post..  Makes Kings of Leon look straight up bad..

Originally Posted by Essential1

That's what I was going to post..� Makes Kings of Leon look straight up bad..
I wouldn't say it makes them look bad.  It's just a real good rendition of their song.
IMO the lead singer of Kings of Leon has one of the most unique/rawest voices out there.

This song is proof that awesome music is awesome music, regardless of genre; that's why I love covers.
At the end of the day Craig David's vocals may be preferred by certain listeners,
but it was Kings of Leon who wrote this song, so they don't look bad at all to me.

Originally Posted by Essential1

That's what I was going to post..� Makes Kings of Leon look straight up bad..
I wouldn't say it makes them look bad.  It's just a real good rendition of their song.
IMO the lead singer of Kings of Leon has one of the most unique/rawest voices out there.

This song is proof that awesome music is awesome music, regardless of genre; that's why I love covers.
At the end of the day Craig David's vocals may be preferred by certain listeners,
but it was Kings of Leon who wrote this song, so they don't look bad at all to me.

Back
Top Bottom