NT - My Computer Yells and Plays JayZ Randomly....Help

My Desktop computer has some weird virus that causes it to yell and scare the *+$* out of anyone around it ifit's on..It'll also play Jay-Z vocies randomly...which is mildly okay

Anyone know anything about this?

Originally Posted by pookieman

My Desktop computer has some weird virus that causes it to yell and scare the *+$* out of anyone around it if it's on..It'll also play Jay-Z vocies randomly...which is mildly okay

Anyone know anything about this?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn ive heard aboutthat virus ... good luck getting rid of it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol....never heard of that but have u tried shutting it off or running some anti-virius.....

I had something like that recently. It would play some weird commercial or some import tuner thing randomly. It hasn't done it in a while. I don'treally know what I did to stop it though. Hope you can get that fixed.

better than a little john 'what' and 'okay' at the least, right?

sorry man. this virus is just too funny. you have to have some fun with it. spyware doctor with antivirus may help you.

laugh.gif

Sounds like that one .swf link everyone was accidentally clicking...

It was a small program [son me if I'm wrong] that was DLed onto your hard drive after the link was clicked,

But the Jay-Z voices sounds like a newer rendition.

Simply restarting the computer will take care of it... If not, system restore to the last previous system restore point.

its aim cuz it scares the hell outta me too sometimes
laugh.gif

which one of you NT'ers has " song cry " as their log in song
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i'll be chillin and then outta nowhere :

hooooooohhh hoooohhhhhh hooooohhhhhhhh
eek.gif
pimp.gif

maybe its an AIM thing cause i got a couple of friends who play like Dirt off your shoulder and never change as their log in souinds

Lol. I remember my cousin chanced his reply sound to Ja Rule saying "Yeaaaa!". Scared the crapped outta me.

Back
Top Bottom