NT, My professor accused me of being high today..

^ and I definitely was not.  Keep in mind I have a 7am class.. I was very caught off guard and didnt think too much of it this morning, but now that I look back I am very offended and maybe want to do something. The question is CAN I even do something? tell the dean? is this too dramatic? 

Ive been to class baked out of my mind, I just tell em to deal with it
grin.gif

If it took you until now to realize you should have said something like 15 hours ago, you were probably high

you should probably light one up now and relax. no need to be upset over petty accusations

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You should have nipped it in the butt and said, "Your mom!"

the phrase is nipped in the bud, not butt. that just wouldn't make "how do you say" sense

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Ive been to class baked out of my mind, I just tell em to deal with it
grin.gif

Had a class senior year where the teachers rule wasn't don't come to class high it was "don't come to class so high you can't participate"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I used to smoke weed in school everyday and go to class higher than a *+!!@. point is who cares? if you wasnt high then you wasnt high
Dont be a little girl and tell on him.. how bout you just tell him that you wasnt high and you dont smoke weed.. smh at people these days

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Come back super blasted next time and tell him "THIIIISSS IS WHEN IM HIGH."

laugh.gif
def do this OP
pimp.gif

i wouldve stone faced dude though and keep it movin

i would try to clear that up as much as possible.
he is in control of your grades; he could shaft you if he wanted to. 7am class sucks %!+ though. earliest class for me next quarter is 10:00 am.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i smoke during breaks, even in front of the door never had a problem
really? i smoked a j before class behind a building (im in community college) and when i came back everybody could smell the marijuana.

I went to some bushes came back to class, not smelling like marijuana (at least i dont think i did) and didnt get called out by the teacher.

I was high like 50% of senior year in hs tho.

Back
Top Bottom